What's new
What's new

Biden unveils new plan to rebuild American Manufacturing ~ Is this possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More. False allegations. All they want are fair elections and are passing laws on the State level to ensure a fair election. Everyone may be able to vote in a election but if it is not fair and the country doubts its accuracy then it is a failure.

That you all continue to be so angry about it all is counter productive to a working electoral process.

"The country" doesn't doubt the accuracy of the last election. A bunch of mentally unstable cult members have been told another lie from their cult leader that they election was stolen from them. That's a far cry from "the country".

"The country" doesn't doubt the accuracy of the last election. A bunch of mentally unstable cult members have been told another lie from their cult leader that they election was stolen from them. That's a far cry from "the country".

Half of your legally voting compatriots disagree with you. The well armed, centered, pro-American types.

VA says I'm good to go, and I have seen the elephant that you have not. No instability here.

How long will it be before the parroted 'cult members' phrase turns into what 'racism' currently is? A baseless, groundless, useless catch-all term for anyone who doesn't agree with you?

Why has this thread turned into 63 pages of "2 minute hate" on Trump? What is the name in the thread title? Nobody can offer any accolades or enthusiasm for Biden, so you keep thrashing away at the guy who lost. Own your 2020 vote.

Either way, see you on the 2 way range.

We all understand what an algorithm is.
Obviously this is untrue or there would not be six paragraphs of nonsense just a few inches up the page. Apparently reading is a skill you have yet to master. Maybe some day if you keep at it ?

Stop treating us as if we are 8 year olds......................K?
If you ever grow past that development stage this might become possible. Where there's life, there's hope, so they say.

Why are you allowed to post here in the first place.
Don't know, but could be to balance out a few of the large number of people here who failed to graduate from Miss Beeler's School for Retarded Children.

Starting with DJT - who apparently still thinks he's the most greatest person ever conceived, couldn't possibly have lost the election, and will be reinstated some day real soon. Seems a few deluded here share that opinion?

The world was a better place when this self-important sociopath imagined the only thing he was entitled to grab was random female genitalia, subcontractors' work, and too-dumb-to-really-understand-business Apprentice viewers.

Starting with you the major ring leader why can’t you stop or moderate yourself and others? Trump is no longer president and yet you and your ilk continue piling on even more preposterous accusations . Trump is not in prison for a attempted coup. I could list a lot of examples of the dream world you have created. It has all been discussed before.

You should set the example of moderating yourself as time goes on the support which you whipped up before has definitely abandoned your obsession because they have moved on - y’all should too.

Here we will turn another year around before long and you guys need to move on and find a life. Your country will not allow a coup from Trump or nitwits obsessed by shadow Trump.

That y’all would let America riot and burn and wink at it has proven to me that if you guys are not insurrectionist then at least you are inciting disorder. That consideration of your views has been patiently respected in that it was allowed consideration your speech allowed as Americans do. Having been granted for a time it is far past the time for you all to just calm down with the rhetoric and kindly cease the extreme toxicity. You all have not clearly won by any means because your narrative is based upon a hair brained fantasy albeit a very dangerous one.

No one trust y’all to drive and so let’s stop the car so y’all can get out. No one feels safe with your backseat driving.

That y’all would let America riot and burn and wink at it has proven to me that if you guys are not insurrectionist then at least you are inciting disorder. That consideration of your views has been patiently respected in that it was allowed consideration your speech allowed as Americans do. Having been granted for a time it is far past the time for you all to just calm down with the rhetoric and kindly cease the extreme toxicity. You all have not clearly won by any means because your narrative is based upon a hair brained fantasy albeit a very dangerous one.

No one trust y’all to drive and so let’s stop the car so y’all can get out. No one feels safe with your backseat driving.

You trump cult members don't seem to be capable of grasping the difference between people rioting in the streets because their people are being systematically murdered by cops and people trying to overthrow our government because their guy lost an election. I don't like the idea of riots but I understand the frustration that causes them when cops murder people.

Highly doubtful...there is a reason Joe Biden only got 500 people to watch his live stream during the campaign and Trump packed/packs arena's everywhere he goes

Ever heard of the "from the desk of donald j trump"? It was trumps new social platform that he started when he got booted from the other platforms for too much lying and inciting an attempted coup of our government. Oh, it's shut down now as it appears that there were very few people looking at it.

I heard that trump gave some kind of come back speech recently. I wonder it he got more views that Biden got at some of his speeches but it really doesn't matter at all. Only votes matter in politics. This isn't a stupid reality show like trump had for a while.

Half of your legally voting compatriots disagree with you. The well armed, centered, pro-American types.

VA says I'm good to go, and I have seen the elephant that you have not. No instability here.

How long will it be before the parroted 'cult members' phrase turns into what 'racism' currently is? A baseless, groundless, useless catch-all term for anyone who doesn't agree with you?

Why has this thread turned into 63 pages of "2 minute hate" on Trump? What is the name in the thread title? Nobody can offer any accolades or enthusiasm for Biden, so you keep thrashing away at the guy who lost. Own your 2020 vote.

Either way, see you on the 2 way range.

So you don't understand math any more than you understand politics. You say that half of voting Americans supported trump but if that were the case the election would have been a tie. It seems that Biden got about 6 million more votes than your cult leader got but that appears to be a tie to you.

You crazy cult members have clearly lost your minds.

And as to well armed trumpers, don't delude yourself into thinking that only trump cult members have guns. Many liberals own guns too and know how to use them. We just don't feel the need to play GI Joe and parade around with them in public like the trump cult members do when they try to intimidate people with them. Bunch of fucking maniacs.

A lesson in trump cult math. Biden gets 81 million votes. trump gets 74 million votes. trump won. He got a lot of votes. Millions of beautiful tremendous votes. Nobody has ever seen that many votes in any previous elections. We can't just disregard these 74 million voters, can we?

I have a feeling that a lot of the trump cult members wear velcro shoes because tying shoe laces is something that they could never master.

When trump said that he likes the uneducated it was like a dog whistle for stupid people.

A lesson in trump cult math. Biden gets 81 million votes. trump gets 74 million votes. trump won. He got a lot of votes. Millions of beautiful tremendous votes. Nobody has ever seen that many votes in any previous elections. We can't just disregard these 74 million voters, can we?

I have a feeling that a lot of the trump cult members wear velcro shoes because tying shoe laces is something that they could never master.

When trump said that he likes the uneducated it was like a dog whistle for stupid people.

"like a dog whistle for stupid people." And here you are.

I'm probably going over your head here but ballots have more than one candidate for each of many positions. It would take a long time to hand count all of the individual votes for each candidate so we use computers to count them. When they are close a manual recount of the paper ballots happens for the close races.

But I don't expect the trump cult members to be able to understand this logic. They'd rather scream stop the steal and repeat trumps many lies than deal with the reality that their cult leader lost.

Nothing wrong with optical scanning of ballots and computer tabulation IF the process is transparent. Allowing voting machine manufacturers to use secret (proprietary) algorithms in the process is an open invitation to suspicion and distrust.

The scanning process should be straight forward. In each race there should be a mark next to ONE candidate and in a few cases where the marks are too faint or more than one has been marked the vote should be counted as "indecisive", not interpreted by an algorithm to award the vote to a particular candidate.

Optical scanning has been used for years in educational testing to score multiple choice exams.

Nothing wrong with optical scanning of ballots and computer tabulation IF the process is transparent. Allowing voting machine manufacturers to use secret (proprietary) algorithms in the process is an open invitation to suspicion and distrust.

The scanning process should be straight forward. In each race there should be a mark next to ONE candidate and in a few cases where the marks are too faint or more than one has been marked the vote should be counted as "indecisive", not interpreted by an algorithm to award the vote to a particular candidate.

Optical scanning has been used for years in educational testing to score multiple choice exams.

Georgia recounted the vote 3 times, the same result every time. What is not transparent?

Once again, to all the bile-spewing ass-wipes who STILL haven't answered the question:

Why should a simple counting process require a SECRET algorithm?​

The answer should be obvious and explains why the question is met with insults instead of REAL answers.

Also, even for those countries that practice ranked choice voting any algorithms used should be a post-processing operation, not part of the lower level counting process, and the algorithm should be open source so it can be examined by any interested parties to see what it actually does.

Ever heard of the "from the desk of donald j trump"? It was trumps new social platform that he started when he got booted from the other platforms for too much lying and inciting an attempted coup of our government. Oh, it's shut down now as it appears that there were very few people looking at it.

I heard that trump gave some kind of come back speech recently. I wonder it he got more views that Biden got at some of his speeches but it really doesn't matter at all. Only votes matter in politics. This isn't a stupid reality show like trump had for a while.

I get Trump statements all the time that he puts out through various platforms. Telegram is the one I use. He posts almost everyday...I can send you the link, I know how much you are obsessed with the man. He just released a video today, but I haven't seen it yet. I'll probably catch it with my wife later. The reason the social platform was taken down is that he will be starting his on social network on July 4th. Hate to be the bearer of bad news Big Boredom with your 'appears', 'could have been', and 'maybe' theoretical non fact based posts...but there it is

You trump cult members don't seem to be capable of grasping the difference between people rioting in the streets because their people are being systematically murdered by cops and people trying to overthrow our government because their guy lost an election. I don't like the idea of riots but I understand the frustration that causes them when cops murder people.

Well the fact that obviously what triggered the riots was I think agreed upon by most persons here. It is not worth pointing out the criminal record of Mr. Floyd because the fact was he had not committed any crime which warranted murder and the death penalty is placed after a jury by trial and carried out by the State.

The movement of BLM has a lot of support from sites who have experienced increasing problems with police who across the board have become increasingly Authoritarian and somewhat blatantly unaccountable for wrongs.

In general overall excesses of police in house are not reported. In fact genuine shock was not forthcoming from law enforcement beyond initial reactions to it. Faced with budget cuts they went berserk.

They well have to change to be trusted again. The trust has been eroding for some time actually and this is not all about race not just the murder of Mr. Floyd. That triggered the backlash.

I try my best to understand where they are coming from because their function is so critical yet I can not agree that they do not have deep problems.

He is just being relevant stop raising hell before everyone except you wakes up missing him and lifts the social media bans. Damn close and then shut up for Gods sake.

He did not tell so many lies really and in fact outright lies would have lost him vast support. It never did. Listening to the lie counters add up plus there accompanying smear campaigns plus their false allegations have poisoned and largely frozen government.

It continues with all of this which you focus on. If anything lifting the ban on Trump would most likely break his control over you all freaks and the many who were upset and yet not true cult members such as yourselves. Cult members and most likely certifiably insane to boot. Timing proves that Trump is not president and has no platform and you do what you always did and it is to present false accusations and smears. Deny that eval.

So you don't understand math any more than you understand politics. You say that half of voting Americans supported trump but if that were the case the election would have been a tie. It seems that Biden got about 6 million more votes than your cult leader got but that appears to be a tie to you.

You crazy cult members have clearly lost your minds.

And as to well armed trumpers, don't delude yourself into thinking that only trump cult members have guns. Many liberals own guns too and know how to use them. We just don't feel the need to play GI Joe and parade around with them in public like the trump cult members do when they try to intimidate people with them. Bunch of fucking maniacs.

Seems now that you threaten that you have guns. It would be a concern to any rational human being for sure. I think most anyone standing in line for ammo understand the right is universal and bipartisan. Except for your small segment which are civil disorderers. That is a bonifide concern. That is because one minute you want them banned citing phones numbers on gun violence supporting gun banning.

Make everyone criminals who can not own them then you guys will be the only legal gun owners.

CNN is playing another hype the gun violence numbers bit. They will likely tag on some more Trump lies in the process.

Cam Edwards hits CNN'''s loose '''mass shootings''' definition: '''As broadly defined''' as gun control advocates want | Fox News

Biden got 81 millions votes like Himler got a statue in Jerusalem

Once again, to all the bile-spewing ass-wipes who STILL haven't answered the question:

Why should a simple counting process require a SECRET algorithm?​

The answer should be obvious and explains why the question is met with insults instead of REAL answers.

Also, even for those countries that practice ranked choice voting any algorithms used should be a post-processing operation, not part of the lower level counting process, and the algorithm should be open source so it can be examined by any interested parties to see what it actually does.

There is nothing on the counting level, All voting tabulators go through certification tests, there are standard test specimens used to evaluate the certainty of a tabulator. If the tabulator is not 100% certain that a ballot meets the acceptable certification level it is kicked out for manual inspection. Your thinking is faulty at the core, there is no secret sauce in tabulating. Counting votes even in ranked-choice is as simple as 1+1=2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back