What's new
What's new

BOBCAD V34 TOOL LIST NOT POSTING

wrustle

Titanium
I've been using Bobcad for many years now and have bought several versions over those years. This new version however I am wondering why my tool list does not post in the program as it always did in previous versions.

Anyone know what I have to do in order to get this to post the tool list in the program?

Later,
Russ

I've been using Bobcad for many years now and have bought several versions over those years. This new version however I am wondering why my tool list does not post in the program as it always did in previous versions.

Anyone know what I have to do in order to get this to post the tool list in the program?

Later,
Russ
Hi Russ,
I had the same problem, This is an issue that will typically be caused for some reason when the "output_tool_list" variable is in the posting block 2. The "output_tool_list" variable should be placed in block 0, which should fix the issue.

0. File header
default_add_spaces
"%"
"O",prog_n,"(",prog_name_no_ext_no_path,")"

"(POST - ",machine_make,machine_model,")"
"(DATE - ",output_date,")"
"(MATL - ",material_comment,")"
"(",setup_name,")"

user_comment_1
user_comment_2
user_comment_3
user_comment_4
user_comment_5
user_comment_6
user_comment_7
user_comment_8
user_comment_9
user_comment_10
user_comment_11
user_comment_12
user_comment_13
user_comment_14
user_comment_15
" "
"(*****TOOL LIST*****)"
" "
output_tool_list
" "

1. Start of file programmed zero
"(",prog_name_no_ext_no_path,")"

2. Start of file Standard
n,"G00 G17 G40 G49",cancel_drill_cycle,measure_mode,absolute_coord
" "

I hope this helps

Jos

It's funny how there is 1 guy here that never misses an opportunity to plug Bobcad so he can sell another seat, but it seems he never helps his customers on here when they have a question.
Sorry I can't help you, but I'd be looking for a different brand of software if I were you so I'd have better customer service.

Back