What's new
What's new

Boeing max accident report is released

In fairness, it's the report of a Congressional committee reviewing the accident and processes that led to it. A true AR would come from the FAA.
In fairness and honesty, so far on this government page I have not found a single reference to the causes of the actual accidents and there is no direct connection between either crash or the described processes that lead to the investigation.

The actual accident reports say something entirely different.

I do see 30 out of 32 headlines prominently placing "Chair DeFazio" in the limelight, generally as the very first word. However, in those 32 citations, not one about the actual accident. In fact, over that entire page I don't see one discussion of the events leading to either crash.

Beyond that, everything Chair DeFazio loudly wails and gnashes his teeth over is a direct result of the tax incentives and "loopholes" he and his butt-buddy congressmen enacted into law. He and his money-grubbing two-faced accomplices in Washington are ultimately responsible for this. They created the incentives and the mechanisms, then eliminated all the controls. Where is the root cause ?

No wonder the wingers get up in arms. This stuff is self-righteous, virtue-signalling theater. Yes, Boeing is a bunch of turdheads now, but this "congressional inquiry" is anything but. It's 99.9% pure cat vomit.

I have not started reading the report and really have no motivation but I will comment on it anyway...
Have you been drinking again, True ?

In fairness and honesty, so far on this government page I have not found a single reference to the causes of the actual accidents and there is no direct connection between either crash or the described processes that lead to the investigation.

The actual accident reports say something entirely different.

I do see 30 out of 32 headlines prominently placing "Chair DeFazio" in the limelight, generally as the very first word. However, in those 32 citations, not one about the actual accident. In fact, over that entire page I don't see one discussion of the events leading to either crash.

Beyond that, everything Chair DeFazio loudly wails and gnashes his teeth over is a direct result of the tax incentives and "loopholes" he and his butt-buddy congressmen enacted into law. He and his money-grubbing two-faced accomplices in Washington are ultimately responsible for this. They created the incentives and the mechanisms, then eliminated all the controls. Where is the root cause ?

No wonder the wingers get up in arms. This stuff is self-righteous, virtue-signalling theater. Yes, Boeing is a bunch of turdheads now, but this "congressional inquiry" is anything but. It's 99.9% pure cat vomit.

Have you been drinking again, True ?

I do not know where you get the drinking thing from. It seems to be a focus for your type of underhanded lowlife actions.

To think anything would be developed convicting Boeing of the accident by the government in addition to proving the failures is naive. It is things like these that make some of us convinced you are a Chinese troll. The accidents will be litigated in the courts and they will then use the findings on failures of safety as well as damages.

“ No wonder the wingers get up in arms. This stuff is self-righteous, virtue-signalling theater. Yes, Boeing is a bunch of turdheads now, but this "congressional inquiry" is anything but. It's 99.9% pure cat vomit.”

I thought the cat vomit remark was funny. All most people who are reasonable wanted was for a investigation to fix the obvious problems. You seemed to fall on the side of American companies bad-always bad and evil. To find evil from where you are now you do not have to look all the way to the United States.

You have nothing to complain about in reality with the report. It pointed out issues and pointed the blame on the responsible parties.

EG this article on the report and the quotes seem to place the blame where it is due except on how the government was dysfunctional as was the structure of oversight and proper communication while divulging problems known to FAA.

There seems to be several mentions of the crashes contrary to what you said before.

“However, in those 32 citations, not one about the actual accident. In fact, over that entire page I don't see one discussion of the events leading to either crash.

Don’t act like they ignored the crashes themselves because they do not reference the crashes in every paragraph like you seem to think.

I do not know where you get the drinking thing from. It seems to be a focus for your type of underhanded lowlife actions.
Okay, probably unfair, let me put this a different way.

1) This is not an accident report of any kind. It has nothing to do with the accidents or their causes. It is a Congressional hearing (or series of papers, actually, that was linked to by Milland.)

2) All the actual known causes for both accidents were totally igored. In fact, not even mentioned.

3) There was a bunch of Congressional posturing involved. As I mentioned, out of 32 papers, 30 of them had the DeFazio twat's name prominently displayed in bold even before the subject of the paper.

4) To a certain extent, Boeing can be faulted for not pushing training harder. However, every single pilot I have spoken with or read comments from has immediately known the proper procedures for dealing with the situations that precipitated the crashes.

Notice I did not say "caused" because in at least one instance, the fault was not only known, the previous crew had the problem, overcame it, recorded the failure in the logbook and the airplane should have been removed from service immediately. The crew performance leading to the other crash was even worse.

Somehow, according to this congressional committee, that was Boeing's fault.

5) More interesting to me was all the lecturing and self-righteous posturing by the very committee responsible for oversight of the FAA. Umm, it was their job to see this didn't happen. Who failed, exactly ?

6) I find it even more interesting that the economic measures enacted by these very same committee members are the underlying reasons why Boeing is what it is today; cheats. Liars, crooks, etc ... It's because Mr DeFazio et al have not only not done their job for the past forty years, but have actively encouraged unsafe, unethical, dishonest behavior on the part of every large corporation in the US. "Greed, for the lack of a better word, is good" ... that's the motto of the fucking US Congress.

It is extremely hypocritical of them to wail and gnash their teeth over something were instrumental in creating.

Those people imo are disgusting. They do not deserve to hold the position of dog-catcher.

Back