What's new
What's new

Boyar Schultz profile grinder information needed

old way 54

Plastic
I have a Boyar Schultz number 2 double spindle profile grinder. I am in need of information on disassembly, reassembly procedure of the spindles. The upper spindle appears to be seize. Any and all documentation on the grinder would be gratefully appreciated. Anyone with experience in the maintenance of these machines that could offer insight on how to proceed with these repairs would be a blessing. I have used these machines in my career as a tool and die maker and they are a pleasure to use. I just need to get this one up and running. Again all help is gratefully appreciated.

I have a Boyar Schultz number 2 double spindle profile grinder. I am in need of information on disassembly, reassembly procedure of the spindles. The upper spindle appears to be seize. Any and all documentation on the grinder would be gratefully appreciated. Anyone with experience in the maintenance of these machines that could offer insight on how to proceed with these repairs would be a blessing. I have used these machines in my career as a tool and die maker and they are a pleasure to use. I just need to get this one up and running. Again all help is gratefully appreciated.

Hi my name is Ron, and i have been rebuilding Boyar Schultz grinders for over 30 yrs, I have some specs and some parts I can make, or I have them made for me. Let me know if i can help [email protected]

Back