What's new
What's new

Burnerd Lathe Chuck Model 54D6-TJ 10.5" Chuck

nissan300ztt

Hot Rolled
So I acquired this 2 months before opening my home shop for my lathe. However shortly after I ended up getting my hands on my dream chuck. So this wont be used or needed. It is a Burnerd 10" 3 Jaw Chuck with cam lock mounting. You know the 6 posts (I dont know the actually name of it). This version is printed, Made in England. BP67/1393/P It will need some lubrication and scroll cleaning(I put it in storage as soon as my new 6 jaw came in).
Item is heavy but will be boxed well with extra packing and box will be taped up extensively. I dont have a USPS or FEDEX account so if you want to use that by all means. Asking $350 plus actual shipping. Item is likely 45 lbs or so. Will get an actual weight upon interested. Paypal Only please.

20220223_092853.jpg
20220223_092908.jpg

Froneck

Titanium
You might want to rethink selling the 3 jaw chuck! It's better than any 6 jaw! Most that have them remove 3 jaws. Problem is 6 jaw chuck has 3 sets of 2 opposing jaws. If something is slightly out of round your gripping on only 2 jaws! I have two 6 jaw chucks and use them for work requiring them but use the 3 jaw chuck 95% of the time and a 4 jaw chuck 4.9%. The other .1% is split-up between collet, Jacobs rubber flex collet and the 6 jaw chuck! Like a 3 leg table never wobbles the 3 jaw grips everything well, not concentric but it will grip square! Keep your 6 jaw chuck new and precision and use 3 jaw for everything else!

Last edited:

nissan300ztt

Hot Rolled
For what I do I prefer 6 jaw adjustable chucks. And I will get the size of the pins tomorrow im not heading to my shop today.