What's new
What's new

China Caught Dumping Again

Ahhhh...To be, or not to be...(pessimistic or optimistic). That is the question.;)

I try to be neither. I strictly follow, to the best of my ability, the serenity prayer.

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

[/FONT]It has been the foundation of my considerable happiness. If you were to ask SWMBO, she would confirm that, and the fact that I'm able to fully face reality and the future.

That is a good prayer and reminder. Thank you for posting it. I have known of it for a long
time, but I haven't thought of it lately.

Jeff

Re; philosopies;

I believe that life is best lived without fear, and under the presumption that it is good, a presumtion best attained and maintained through faith....Joe

Re; philosopies;

I believe that life is best lived without fear, and under the presumption that it is good, a presumtion best attained and maintained through faith....Joe

That's all well and good, but a certain amount of fear is necessary for survival. Would you cross a busy street blindfolded trusting faith to protect you?

Not hardly! I refer to fear, the emotion, not good judgement. How to tell the difference? Well , I guess the other guy's fear is the same as my good judgement. :) .....Joe

Back