Well, I determined that the parking brake was not stuck, because with the lever on the backing plate tapped down into the not applied position I could easily rotate the drum a bit. So it was time for wheel brake on the right side to come apart. Inboard brakes, so off comes the wheel, then the wheel mount/wheel gear/ bearings, and axle end housing. Luckily this has a floating disk and not drum brakes that might have been frozen in place so it came off easily (but heavy) Took a little time but was not at all difficult. There was just enough rust on the brake disk for it to have immobilized the wheel. Cleaned all that up, cleaned and re greased the wheel bearings/axle end gear reduction, put it all together and propped up the other side so I could see if the wheels would turn when I put it in gear. It did...put it back on the ground and it runs and drives! Couldn't go far because I have the master cylinder out to rebuild so ZERO brakes, but I'm encouraged. I will do the other side last, then the parking brake. Topped off the transmission and will need to wait for a master cylinder seal before I go for a longer drive test. Priced up tilt, lift and side shift seals and was surprised I can get everything for about $200 so that will come after the test drive. In the mean time next week I will start on the second lift to see if I can get that one to run. Parts are pretty reasonably priced so far except for the master cylinder, which is $500+ and even a rebuild kit is $325+. I just needed the main seal though and happily found the correct one in epdm from the oringstore.com, $16 for two, shipped.