What's new
What's new

Climax LM6200 in Canada

204saskman

Plastic
The tittle says what I'm offering. This is a x axis unit but y and Z can be added as the controller has it built in. Was used for surface grinding roll faces but can be adapted to for tooling or add y and then mill surfaces. Good unit does have a few wounds on the ways but overall good shape. The bed is 8 feet but feed is 90 inches I belive. Comes with a 3 phase 3hp grinder. Located in Saskatchewan Canada. It is crated up and oiled for proper storage. Best to reach me by email @ kielf at live dot com.

I can email pictures to who ever is interested. Sorry they won't load on here for some reason. As for price, I am open to Reasonable offers. SHIPPING will be the responsibility of the buyer, I have no problem taking it to a depot and getting the paper work ready.

It's generally considered bad form around here to run an auction.
Put up a price, it will sell much faster.
What would you price it at? I have called around and searched the web and can't find any for sale. So that's why I put an offer. If I wanted it to be an auction I'd send it to Ritchie brothers or eBay.

What would you price it at? I have called around and searched the web and can't find any for sale. So that's why I put an offer. If I wanted it to be an auction I'd send it to Ritchie brothers or eBay.
Certainly the company is still in business.
Certainly you know what you paid for it.
Certainly you know what you want for it.

From the Moderator in the sticky above:
"And posting ads without pictures, prices, capacitys,and minimal descriptions doesnt help your cause. Frankly it makes you look incompetant."

EDIT:
Looks like all (12) postings are trying to sell the same machine:
And I see you wrote this last time:
"I know a price is required by the rules."

It mills! It drills! It makes Julienne fries!

No idea what it’s worth or who would buy. But Sask guy, if you’re trying to sell, put up a price (and info including links about what the heck it is!) or don’t waste people’s time.

...It mills! It drills! It makes Julienne fries!

No idea what it’s worth or who would buy. But Sask guy, if you’re trying to sell, put up a price (and info including links about what the heck it is!) or don’t waste people’s time.
The only Climax brand that came to my mind was a type of steam logging LocoMotive, and the "LM" model number seemed consistent with that.

I am always willing to click on a link to pictures of a steam loco, but reading this post was certainly a waste of time.

Larry

Last edited:

"And posting ads without pictures, prices, capacitys,and minimal descriptions doesnt help your cause. Frankly it makes you look incompetant."

EDIT:

EDIT:
Sure glad we're all adults here. For price sakes. $20k. My email is in the first post if interested. If not get a life and move on. And if you don't know what it is, then your obviously not in that part of the industry that uses this equipment. So maybe get off your cnc and expand your experience. Now stop trolling a for sale add and go back to your parents basements boys.

The only Climax brand that came to my mind was a type of steam logging LocoMotive, and the "LM" model number seemed consistent with that.

I am always willing to click on a link to pictures of a steam loco, but reading this post was certainly a waste of time.

Larry
I’m partial to Heislers, but a Climax will do :-)

Meh. I was able to see what it was, with a simple enough search online.
Handy enough, I suppose.

But price... Nope.

As to the loco's, not so much, really...

If you know what you paid for it, and what you earned with it, you should have a pretty good idea what you think it should be worth, no?

Meh. I was able to see what it was, with a simple enough search online.
Handy enough, I suppose.

But price... Nope.

As to the loco's, not so much, really...

If you know what you paid for it, and what you earned with it, you should have a pretty good idea what you think it should be worth, no?
Read above. I put 20k. In 2012 it was 50k. But as stated, I'm open to an offer. Have been trying to figure out how to down size my pictures to post them but haven't had much success. That's why I said I can email them easy enough.

Back