What's new
What's new

cnc help thread tips

Machine tool:Schaublin 60 cnc
CNC: Sinumerik 810D
Hello.Got a problem.Sometimes (usually on power on) alarm message appears and blocking machine tool.
510304: TPC expired - Password Required!
Hardinge TPC period has expired.
510305: NV_SYNCH_ACTION Not Executed Error(System)
Synchronous action program did not complete.
If anybody knows,can you please answer some silly questions.
1.What does abbreviation "TPC period" mean?
2.Why Hardinge ,if machine tool manufacture is Schaublin.

Machine tool:Schaublin 60 cnc
CNC: Sinumerik 810D
Hello.Got a problem.Sometimes (usually on power on) alarm message appears and blocking machine tool.
510304: TPC expired - Password Required!
Hardinge TPC period has expired.
510305: NV_SYNCH_ACTION Not Executed Error(System)
Synchronous action program did not complete.
If anybody knows,can you please answer some silly questions.
1.What does abbreviation "TPC period" mean?
2.Why Hardinge ,if machine tool manufacture is Schaublin.

You should start a new thread - with a title that is related to your specific trouble.

Example:

"Schaublin 60 with Siemens 810D - Error"

Instead of hitting the "reply to thread" button above or below, you need to back up one page to the "CNC Machining" forum page and find the "Post New Thread" button.

Link to "CNC Machining" page here - LINK

In the top left hand corner of that page - you will find the "Post new Thread" button.

Hiding at the bottom of this thread will not likely find the help that you are needing.

-------------------

I am ox and I approve this h'yah post!

It generally appears that we see the "dire: machine down: need assistance now" strings, and perpetually there is something to a great degree apropos to the examination that is not in the string.

Things to be incorporated:

1. machine producer and sort

2. year of production

3. machine model

4. control brand and model

5. any apparatus choices/frill in the event that they play into the issue

6. brand, model, and year of assembling of accessorie the issue is identified with

The more you put in your underlying string the less another person needs to post to get some information about the machine.

I'll leave this string open a while, in the event that I overlooked anything post and I'll addit to the rundown

Bottom line that the more information you can give to the person who is trying to help you fix the problem the better. Be sure to be clear.

A debt of gratitude is in order for the majority of this magnificent guidance. It'll truly prove to be useful to dodge long strings to try and attempt to find the issue and pinpoint what should be possible. Welcome it!

Interact 4 cnc z axis reading problem

Hello,
I have cnc bridgeport hiedienhian interact 4 151A
The problem is the actual workpiece height is 58.3mm and control shows 59.3mm and this error is increase as we go down at height 100mm the error is 101.7mm what is the problem please help me

Hello,
I have cnc bridgeport hiedienhian interact 4 151A
The problem is the actual workpiece height is 58.3mm and control shows 59.3mm and this error is increase as we go down at height 100mm the error is 101.7mm what is the problem please help me

Bad encoder?

-------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Help in setting up a robot / router

HELP IN SETTING UP A ROBOT / ROUTER

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and CNC world.

I have a small scale parts factory and we make custom body parts for automobiles. I am always looking out to make products precise and better quality.

I am looking for suggestions on making an all-purpose robot (since I can not afford separate robots and we will not be using it regularly) which can fit a waterjet cutting head to cut 4mm fiberglass parts and metal, laser cutting head to cut 2-3mm MS/SS/aluminum sheets, tig welding torch (not necessary), milling tool for wooden/foam patterns and 3D printing in plastic for patterns with work area approximately 1 cubic meter or more. If everything is not possible or proves to be very expensive, only milling and laser cutting heads will be ok for me as these will be used regularly.

Or if I can do this with a CNC router, let me know what will be the best options for me. 5 Axis minimum is required for my products.

Please let me know which will be the most economical robot for our purpose and head attachments for different work mentioned above. Where can I find used machines and used heads? What do I need to check for before buying a robot? What all comes with the machine?

I can find a CNC operator here in India who can operate the machine.

I'd be very grateful for any suggestions and help.

Looking forward for reply.

Thank you and Best Wishes from India

Describing the help needed.

Mechanical help.
Programming help.
Electrical help.
Parameter help.
Control navigation help.
Macro help.
In machine inspection help.
Fundamentals help.
Info. source help.

Additions like "Noob" help to understand where the OP'er is at. Granted it costs some points, but all and done, we need to get through the part Maybe posting non-noob status could help too.

Also stating what has already been tried streamlines the thread. "Try this", "did that", "try this", "tried that too"

Robert.

Hello :
My name is Mai , Please help :
I run the CNC lathe machine ( Hitachi Seiki Multi Hitec- turn 40s ) on my job
The problem is I could not write the program with G71
ex : G71 u r
G71 P Q U W F S
or : G71 P Q U W D F S
The machine said : No P and Q allowed ????
Any one please help me how to write the G71 on the Hitachi Seiki 40S
Thank

Need help ..
I have ajex cnc mill wih anilam1100m control .when send data through pc by NC LINKS it need to convert in anillam g codes can we convert data before sending
Second......its memory very low when we send data a message appeires not enoughf memory how can it resolve thankx

if you've asked for help, finish the thread by thanking those that took the time to try to help you. This is simple common decency, but I've noted many new posters that ask for help, then never return to say thanks. Or, even to say that the suggestions DIDN'T work. We can learn from that, too.

If you've asked for help, finish the thread by thanking those that took the time to try to help you. This is simple common decency, but I've noted many new posters that ask for help, then never return to say thanks. Or, even to say that the suggestions DIDN'T work. We can learn from that, too.

Excellent, Willie! I've been thinking the same thing for a long time.

Another idea: if you've asked for help, finish the thread by thanking those that took the time to try to help you. This is simple common decency, but I've noted many new posters that ask for help, then never return to say thanks. Or, even to say that the suggestions DIDN'T work. We can learn from that, too.

If you've asked for help, finish the thread by thanking those that took the time to try to help you. This is simple common decency, but I've noted many new posters that ask for help, then never return to say thanks. Or, even to say that the suggestions DIDN'T work. We can learn from that, too.

Hmmmm.:scratchchin:

Back