What's new
What's new

cnc help thread tips

The size limit for pdf files is very small. How to post a bit larger files?
Host them to an independent site,and link them. You'd be O. K because you're 1,200 posts into the joint. I'm happy to report, I think we trust you.

Its the first timers, with one post where you wouldn't dare click in a link

Just for the record, Star Grit is a HUGE spammer, has been all over the various forums doing nothing but spamming for Star Grit Foundry in India, or copy/pasting other users' posts from the same thread. I've reported him at least 10 times in different forums, hoping ONE of the moderators would take note and ban him...

And Digger Doug, KING of calling people spammers... LIKED ONE OF HIS POSTS.

Today is a good day to laugh....

CNC opportunities:
1**CNC Machine Operator Required in UAE
2**Local machine shop in North Tonawanda is looking for an experienced CNC Machinist in USA
3**CNC Machine Operator for company Saint-Louis in USA
4**CNC machinist, fabricators, programmers and quality technicians in Indiana USA
Middle east & America – Fastemplois.com

CNC opportunities:
1**CNC Machine Operator Required in UAE
2**Local machine shop in North Tonawanda is looking for an experienced CNC Machinist in USA
3**CNC Machine Operator for company Saint-Louis in USA
4**CNC machinist, fabricators, programmers and quality technicians in Indiana USA
Middle east & America – Fastemplois.com
Urgently required.
English tutor to help the profoundly dyslexic smail1402 with his comprehension of Thread Titles

Hi All,
Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this. I have a Myday CNC lathe with a Fanuc Oi-TD controller. On start up the machine throws a EX1008 Turret alarm, we have replaced most parts/limit switches on the turret but the machines still throws this alarm. I'm completely lost with this one as it is very intermittent alarm. Has anyone come across this before??
Thanks in advance.

22lr Ammo

Want to buy 22lr ammo online? Choose top brand bulk ammo online at best price at Ammo Board. Your trusted online ammo store to cover all ammunition needs. We have a huge collection of cheap ammunition for rifles, Handgun, Shotgun & Rimfire. Free shipping always!

I completely agree that there are a few problems when it comes to new CNC machining hobbyists or small business owners that aren't covered in the thread.

Particularly the first few questions that came to mind include:

How to go about Financing a CNC Machine?
Tips to be aware of before buying a CNC Machine?
Types of CNC Machines and which one is the best for me?

If anyone has any particular issues relative to these ^ here are a few resources to answer each one of the preceding questions:

https://gizmo-mt.ca/blog/cnc-machine-financing/

https://gizmo-mt.ca/blog/used-cnc-machine/

https://gizmo-mt.ca/blog/horizontal-machining-center/

Hope these help out!

I completely agree that there are a few problems when it comes to new CNC machining hobbyists or small business owners that aren't covered in the thread.

Particularly the first few questions that came to mind include:

If anyone has any particular issues relative to these ^ here are a few resources to answer each one of the preceding questions:

https://stain the spammer.ca/blog/buy my crap...please!/

Hope these help out!

No hobbyist here Stain.....

I have just bought a Bridgeport series 1 MDI milling machine,Schematic Diagram No 879 100C,To start I press power enable and the quill works, on the Hidenhan power interrupted comes on, then i press CE and Pass over Ref Points should come on but Machine parameters comes on and the Cycle start button does not work,

I have just bought a Bridgeport series 1 MDI milling machine,Schematic Diagram No 879 100C,To start I press power enable and the quill works, on the Hiedenhain power interrupted comes on, then i press CE and Pass over Ref Points should come on but Machine parameters comes on and the Cycle start button does not work,
I have found that the battries are dead and when it was disconected from the mains we lost all power to the CNC.
I would be gratefull if anyone knows how to reprogram.

I am Dunsmuir Red. I have an older lathe that I am trying to identify. I can send as many pictures as needed. It has a compound slide but no lead screw. Can anybody help with this. Thank you.

Describing the help needed.

Mechanical help.
Programming help.
Electrical help.
Parameter help.
Control navigation help.
Macro help.
In machine inspection help.
Fundamentals help.
Info. source help.

Additions like "Noob" help to understand where the OP'er is at. Granted it costs some points, but all and done, we need to get through the part Maybe posting non-noob status could help too.

Also stating what has already been tried streamlines the thread. "Try this", "did that", "try this", "tried that too"

Robert.

hello i need help to change the language Mori Seiki accumill 40000(MSG-805)
French to English
thank you in Advance

Back