What's new
What's new

D1-6 Jacobs chuck & collets , big live centers and Bridgeport boring heads

lazz

Stainless
As usual I dont care about payment.... Mail me a check.... paypal ...what ever you wanna do works for me.
First dibs are awarded to the first post. Send a follow up PM and tell me how you wanna pay and Ill get you the necessary details.

Shipping.... Everything will be plus shipping....Im sending this via USPS flat rate boxes.... The cheapest rate possible....

I moved the chuck twice to get other stuff off the shelf.... It never fails those 2 big live centers are on top of the live center box and have to be moved to find any other size. So its time for them to go...

20220510_114807.jpg

Click here for more pictures.

A) D1-6 Jacobs spindle chuck and collets. With an extra 3/4"-7/8" and 2 plugs. The pins on the chuck are 7/8"
It will require 2 boxes to ship roughly $45... How about $375 shipped

B)<<< SPOKEN FOR >>> no name Morse taper #4 live center. Lightly used, 4" diameter, 4" tall $75

C)<<< SPOKEN FOR >>> Rohm #5 live center unused with light stains from poor storage. $125

D) Morse taper #4 adapter sleeve and dead center stained, 4 1/2" long small end 2.14", big end 2.33" $30

E) Bridgeport #2 boring head with R8 spindle and box $125

F) Bridgeport #2 boring head with R8 spindle $95

Last edited:
Got the boring head already! Gotta love next day shipping. :D

Lazz, you have mad skills when it comes to packaging tooling. Custom foam cutout to line the shipping box. Tons of padding material to keep the tools safe and filament tape to boot. You definitely know how to ship stuff safely. :bowdown:

Got the boring head already! Gotta love next day shipping. :D

Lazz, you have mad skills when it comes to packaging tooling. Custom foam cutout to line the shipping box. Tons of padding material to keep the tools safe and filament tape to boot. You definitely know how to ship stuff safely. :bowdown:

Apparently it's a welcome affliction.

Some folks say they know how to pack. Ok. Right on.
Wish I had a dime for every drill bit etc that arrived, sticking out of a 3x used box.

Others don't say a thing, they prove it.
Practically need Howard Carter to get it open!

Here are some goodies still for sale....
View attachment 349182

Click here for more pictures.

A) D1-6 Jacobs spindle chuck and collets. With an extra 3/4"-7/8" and 2 plugs. The pins on the chuck are 7/8"
It will require 2 boxes to ship roughly $45... How about $375 shipped
center unused with light stains from poor storage. $125

D) Morse taper #4 adapter sleeve and dead center stained, 4 1/2" long small end 2.14", big end 2.33" $30

F) Bridgeport #2 boring head with R8 spindle $95

Jacobs Rubberflex chuck and collets arrived today. Outstanding packaging - so much so that I have taken the liberty to attach a couple of images of the chuck nested in the box for others to appreciate the effort you put into the packaging. Images as I removed each successive layer of 1 inch foam from around the chuck.

Attachments

• 20220531_203951.jpg
    20220531_203951.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20220531_204028.jpg
    20220531_204028.jpg
    652.5 KB · Views: 11

Back