What's new
What's new

Dad's Aerospace/Machine Shop Auction ending June 14th 11:00AM PT

Hi Everyone,

I had posted before about my Dad closing up shop in Upland,Ca. It is up for Auction now and Ending Tomorrow June 14th 11:00 PT. Hoping it gets a good amount of traffic. Check it out!

Side note: For the last 10 years the shop has been at 25% capacity so machines did not get a lot of hours. The 2014 Okuma Lathe is a great machine in top condition and it was used maybe one week a month.

Thank you all who gave me some great information!
Debra

May I ask what the Okuma Genos lathe brought? I was going to watch it yesterday but got side tracked. Thanks Jason

Seems like it got some decent attention. I bid on seven things and won only one. The way fuel is, I'll spend more on diesel to pick up the item than I did at the auction.
It did ok. The beginning was stressful but most bids come in at the end. So true about fuel...I've been ordering everything I can online with free shipping. If you need gas when you are near here there are two Thrifty gas stations on Mountian Ave north of our shop. The second one, most north on the was less than costco gas when I went a few days ago. Thanks for bidding on our auction!

Back