What's new
What's new

Daewoo Puma 200 Parameter Help

Masters MFG

Plastic
I have a 1999 Daewoo Puma 200, its batteries died over the weekend, lost all parameters, was wondering if someone on here would be able to send me a file of parameters that I could dump back in, just to get going again. The machine has Mitsubishi control M520L. any help is greatly appreciated!

I have a 1999 Daewoo Puma 200, its batteries died over the weekend, lost all parameters, was wondering if someone on here would be able to send me a file of parameters that I could dump back in, just to get going again. The machine has Mitsubishi control M520L. any help is greatly appreciated!

Hello, I work for Doosan. You will need to call your Ellison service dept and ask. Provide the serial number and a pic of the plate on the back of the machine. They are your quickest hope to get parameters for a machine that old.

Paul

One more thing. If you received the blue book with the machine, usually in the pocket in the door of the electrical cabinet, this has all the parameters. You would have to type these in though.

Paul

One more thing. If you received the blue book with the machine, usually in the pocket in the door of the electrical cabinet, this has all the parameters. You would have to type these in though.

Paul

Hi Paul,

How do you reload the parameters? I have the blue book but don't know how to load them. I had a bad power supply and when I put the new one in just gibberish on the screen and no buttons work. The guy who took out the old power supply took out the battery to check it and I'm assuming that caused the problem.

I have the same exact machine. I am on vacation for the weekend. When I get back to the shop on Monday, I will look them up and send them to you

Hi, I don't have a reply to the parameter issue, but I have a new problem' can someone help me Pease,
I have a 1998 puma 200 with - 414, 351 for x and z, and a 750 alarm messages
What does this mean? and how to Check ?

Thank You,

I have the same exact machine. I am on vacation for the weekend. When I get back to the shop on Monday, I will look them up and send them to you
brother can u pls share parameters for puma daewoo 230b -tb fanuc 21i-tb

Back