What's new
What's new

Deckel fp1 for sale

I know exactly of what I speak. And if you don't lose some of your lard ass,you won't make it to 76 before you need new knees !

There you go again, attacking at directly. I agree with TD, you *SHOULD* get your knees replaced and might allow you to think rationally. You seem miserable.

Do you think it shows a good sign to sell your machines, the way you respond in your own thread? After telling people you only want cash and can barely move the few collets that come with it?

I think not, it speaks volumes for the type of person you are.

For the record, I misspoke on the bakelite cover, since you have that it will be a huge saving to tool this Deckel mill up. Sure, it only prevents dirt from getting inside when it's not in use and can be done with a cloth over it, that is one piece they will not need to find/buy.

I understand why you use your Grizzly mill...tsk...tsk...tsk...you never even cleaned this Deckel...tsk...tsk...tsk...

PS - if the pain is that bad and you need to make a fool of yourself, please take more meds. At that point it couldn't hurt, it can only make things better.

I do not have a Grizzly mill. Stop making assumptions about stuff you know nothing about. And,from the silly questions you ask on the Deckel forum,Deckels are one of the things you only have novice knowledge of. Yes,they have PLANED tables. No,an fp4 is not a CNC machine.No,you should not try to SCRAPE a Deckel table. Any more dumb questions to ask?

It seems to be you who makes a fool of himself,if you have noticed the disgusted replies other people are sending to you.

It seems to be you who makes a fool of himself,if you have noticed the disgusted replies other people are sending to you.

Sending to whom, George? Ah. traditionof-fools?

Why bother? Can't tell him anything he'd understand, and there's no point in trying.

G'G'Grand-Dad was a ship's master. Out of Liverpool. Never met him. Before my time.

But he'd spin in his grave if I were to confuse a common asshole for the bridge to engine room speaking tube.

:)

I do not have a Grizzly mill. Stop making assumptions about stuff you know nothing about. And,from the silly questions you ask on the Deckel forum,Deckels are one of the things you only have novice knowledge of. Yes,they have PLANED tables. No,an fp4 is not a CNC machine.No,you should not try to SCRAPE a Deckel table. Any more dumb questions to ask?

I know one thing for certain. Your Deckel FP1 hasn't sold in a month, despite them being sought after.

Your display of yourself is a huge factor, you can bet on it.

All you do is attack me, and as far as others, so be it. Bill Hacker doesn't bother me, his blabbering is harmless, easy to ignore and doesn't even make sense...as doesn't much of your attacks and insults.

You are such an old, bitter and miserable man that there is nothing I need to say that you are not suffering first hand.

Doesn't matter what your Chinese machine is. I hope you're happy with it even though you can't stand to use it! (hey a f#@$ing PUN for you! LOL)

You think it does your character any good in how you respond to this thread? Go at it, insult me more if it makes you feel good. I wish I was there to kick you in the knee.:popcorn:

This is what your machine table looks like. Even in the low resolution photo you took, it doesn't look very good to me.:nono: If that is a $7k FP1 or not is only up to me to decide for myself, just as it is for others. And let's not forget all the tooling...:D

203366d1499033058-deckel-fp1-sale-3.jpg
203364d1499033066-deckel-fp1-sale-5.jpg

I wish I was there to kick you in the knee.

Seriously doubt they'd let you carry the step-ladder you'd need to REACH any other normal man's knee onto an airliner OR check it as baggage.

If even TSA didn't bar you as a nutter on general principal before you hit the airport carpark, ladder or no.

George is still but practicing now and then for the role of senile old fart.

You've bloody-well mastered it.

Indeed,a clear case of early senility for traditional fools!

More attack on me and my user name. Go ahead, please do more, the bad karma will do you good when you get up to walk.

When you feel that pain, think about me also...you deserve it.

Obviously after a month and with your responses, the chances are not very good for you to sell your machine. So be it, couldn't happen to a better person.

Never teach a pig to dance, especially when that pig has bad knees. :cheers:

More attack on me and my user name. Go ahead, please do more, the bad karma will do you good when you get up to walk.
Wishing pain and ill health on others? Gloating - repeatedly - about THEIR health challenges? Working your arse off to queer any possible deal on that Deckel? Even if you have to INVENT shit?

"Bad Karma" indeed. "One sick f**k" in Virginia dialect.

Have a care the toilet seat is well-latched UP, lest it drop and snap yer vicious old neck next time you go to save a few sheckels on beer at drinking unbranded re-refined from it.

"What goes around..."

...must taste about the same, second go... 'murican beers and Californicyan's wonts and kidneys as they are.... but it sure do make a body NASTY!

Last edited:
George, do you honestly think taking the bait and arguing with people is a good practice when selling something? Some of the guys on here just love to be a burr under someone's saddle. A couple of your responses could scare some interested people off if they were the timid types. It does keep the thread bumped, but not sure in the right manner.

traditional, about had it with you. Go find something else to do. You troll around a little too much.

Y'know.... if ever there was a time.. this entire thread could be deleted.

Fresh start up to George. Or not.

All hands to apply "lessons learned" if so. No positive value-add in this one.

Beyond salvage.. Virtual boil on PM's collective arse. A "lock" just does not get it.

Needs to go away. The PM server can deal with that just fine.

George, do you honestly think taking the bait and arguing with people is a good practice when selling something? Some of the guys on here just love to be a burr under someone's saddle. A couple of your responses could scare some interested people off if they were the timid types. It does keep the thread bumped, but not sure in the right manner.

Aw hell, I sorta think anyone scared away from a deal because of the babble in the background, either doesn't really want it, or they really don't know their own mind.

I mean, it's sorta like never asking out the chick you like, because someone else doesn't like her, innit?

Any idea on the History of this machine, George? Was it bought in at the school new,or was it donated there?

In either case, I can think of a LOT of reasons to walk away from a deal, and someone else bickering isn't a really good one to me. Neither is a couple divots on a table. Stuff happens. Mount the vise over the divots and get on with life. :)

Best of luck with the sale George. And your knees.

Cheers
Trev

Traditional : Thank you for the filthy PM. That,and any others will be forwarded to Mebfab.

"Forwarding". I like that.

Got a better idea, George. We can get Traditional a one-way flight, multiple airlines, 59 hours, 20 minutes, portal to portal, out of LAX to "forward" his arse to FNJ, AKA Pyonyang, North Korea... for only $864.

If Traditional Fool will but agree to not come BACK, I'll put up the first $500 of that pro bono commune.

Once Traditional Fool has convinced him Trump is SANE by comparison - tough job, but Traditional is up for if ever anyone was - Kim Fat Un can then get his rocks off nuking something LOCALLY for a change and feed a few tens of thousands of his poor starving populace off the savings on rocket fuel.

Win-Win? Or What?

What I fail to understand is why traditional is doing what he is doing. He gains nothing from his actions and risks being tossed on the street. I have read his other posts and he seem reasonable sane and contributes there.

???

Tom

What I fail to understand is why traditional is doing what he is doing. He gains nothing from his actions and risks being tossed on the street. I have read his other posts and he seem reasonable sane and contributes there.

???

Tom

Episodal, selective, senile dementia? Personal hard-on for George?

Knowing George can be all too easily wound-up, the same WAY, so BAITING him for that?

Does anyone really CARE?

Episodal, selective, senile dementia? Personal hard-on for George?

Knowing George can be all too easily wound-up, the same WAY, so BAITING him for that?

Does anyone really CARE?
...or god forbid you point out a single phase motor.....:)

Back