What's new
What's new

Discounted Carbide End Mills

Bogie83

Plastic
I have a couple totes full of brand new carbide end mills. It’s mine , my dad’s from his old shop, and my uncle’s tooling from the shop he recently sold. There’s all different sizes 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, etc. All of the tools are brand new, never touched metal. Suppliers include Helical, Imco, MA Ford, Data Flute, Mitsubishi, Guhring, Melin, Onsrud, and more. We’re selling everything for half the price that you would pay anywhere else. I can send pictures of individual tools upon request. Will sell as individuals, or as lots. Zoom in on pictures, then give me tool name and edp # and I’ll give you a price. There’s quite a bit more than what’s in the pictures
bab6a10522a0d449c62b566e08ff7682.jpeg

845d2c7e5638767fd180791fdc7689d9.jpeg

2dad6fbdd8e1088a79601fb524f8db0d.jpeg

1c339db091062dea8347bfe2552b2373.jpeg

18cfc3b1629768c8df68fcb690c3fbc9.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am interested in a bunch of endmills 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8 I am looking for a price on a lot but not if I have to play games, post prices like everyone else.

Edit: I see that you are duplicating posts to generate interest and despite the rules/suggestions are still are not posting prices, contributing to the forum, and yet somehow have this "forum members owe me" attitude. Almost as if the shops, that have been in business for X amount of years, futures are strictly dependent on your endmills to survive.

-Just in case you missed THE CLEARLY DETAILED LIST IN THE HIGHLIGHTED AREA THAT PRECEEDS THE REST OF THE FOR SALE SECTION:

Please read this entire post before posting an ad. Particularly if you are now to the site.

1. Try to post a picture with your ad. The chances are NOBODY is going to buy your stuff if you dont send them one anyway. There is a known software bug that often prevents attaching a picture in the first post. So put up your post and add the photo with the edit button or add it in a reply. Size the picture such that they will load in a fairly short timeframe. If a prospective customer wants a better/more pictures he can ask that they be sent.

2. Use a title that describe if you are buying or selling. And what it is, be et least somewhat descriptive.

3. Do not bother someone unless you actually want to (or may want to buy it). Dont be a tire kicker.

4. If you say you are going to buy something, follow through and buy it or be courteous and say "sorry I cant follow through" This has become a problem. And some of the guilty parties are long time posters.

5. All are welcome. But this is a free service. You are expected to pay by participating in other areas of the site. If you are simply here to sell you are not welcome. And saying that "I am trying to help people" will get you booted. That is the #1 response of the type A salesmen that end up being banned. You are here to help yourself. Some leeway will be given to first time posters. But not much.

6. Post in the appropriate forum. Tooling and parts in one, machines in the other. If it plugs in a wall it is a machine. If it bolts to something it is not.

7. This is a forum intended for professional users (once again all welcome) and as such antique machines should be posted in the antique section. Hobby grade machines, chinese, et al, are not to be posted on this board. ATLAS, CRAFTSMEN, small horizontals, etc are not allowed. Small southbends are best posted in the SB section.

8, If there is a problem with a seller or buyer, let me know. As with anything with life, exercise caution.

9. Be realistic with conditions and research your market. If you sandblast an item and slather it with paint, things are not going to go well for you.

10. Though not required, it is STRONGLY recommended that you include a price. And be realistic. If it sells on ebay for $200 you are not going to get $500 here. It is understood that not everyone knows every price or situation, but do not use the shotgun approach and simply put "make an offer" on a constant basis.

11. Be civil. If you are only interested in trolling it is not welcome. I understand that some people need a kick but it is getting out of hand and I will start to delete posts. I do understand that some ads need to have the OP called out. But be constructive and dont be a jerk.

12. Two new for sale posts per day. If you put more I will delete all of them.

13. No links to industrial auctions unless they are your own. I am not counting ebay.

14. as to ebay. If you link to your ebay auction, that is fine. But if you do not contribute otherwise then no leeway will be given. In other words if all you do is spam your ebay auction and do not otherwise participate your ads will be deleted. Keep doing it and you wont be missed.

SIDE NOTE: Your Inbox is full.

I’m probably doing something wrong, but I can’t figure out how to open up space in my inbox. I’ve deleted all of the messages, yet it’s still saying it’s full

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m probably doing something wrong, but I can’t figure out how to open up space in my inbox. I’ve deleted all of the messages, yet it’s still saying it’s full

If you're accessing the site from your phone, try it from a regular computer - that may (or may not) be the issue.

Just a note that I did buy some of these endmills (37pcs from 3/8" to 3/4"), and got them in today. What I received is what I requested, and I'm happy enough with the price I paid and the speed of delivery.

I agree it would have been a little easier if they were pre-priced, but a little haggling puts some spice into one's day, yes?

Monty Python negotiation Haggle - YouTube

That is awesome, because I was looking at the OP and thinking "half nothing, is still nothing, right?", and wondering if he'd send me a couple totes at that rate!

Y'know, seeing as his prices were based on "What you would pay somewhere else"! I'm a cheap prick, I KNOW what I would be willing to pay elsewhere!

She's a strange ol' world, and one of the strange parts is that "retail" varies considerably from place to place, even when you are across the street from each other. A fixed expectation, even if it's a dollars per pound weight shipped, makes it a lot easier to take the OP's post seriously!

Thanks Bogie83. I got the end mills today. They are just as described. The Post Office managed to rip off one entire corner of the box but due to your carefully wrapping the mills were fine.

I would be interested in 1 of each but have no idea what that would cost...plz send PM letting me know what the cost would be
Paul

Thank you guys for confirmation that you received them. And for purchasing them.

And I apologize for it taking so long, but I should have an itemized list of what I have left, with price by this evening

Back