What's new
What's new

DMG MORI CTX 310 Ecoline Turrent Help

Heiro

Plastic
Greetings, I am having a issue with a DMG MORI CTX 310 Ecoline machine, the turrent wont turn to any direction. It is a Siemens control machine and the alarm given is 700036 which is turrent is not clamp in right position. The turrent is control by a delta servo and servo drive, on the servo drive I have the alarm 9 which is same condition it is not position correctly. Does anybody know how to fix this problem ???
I tried clamping the turrent manually in diferent positions but it does not respond.

hussein

Plastic
من هم همین مشکل را دارم اما در CTX450 می توانید آن را حل کنید؟
سلام
Greetings, I am having a issue with a DMG MORI CTX 310 Ecoline machine, the turrent wont turn to any direction. It is a Siemens control machine and the alarm given is 700036 which is turrent is not clamp in right position. The turrent is control by a delta servo and servo drive, on the servo drive I have the alarm 9 which is same condition it is not position correctly. Does anybody know how to fix this problem ???
I tried clamping the turrent manually in diferent positions but it does not respond.
Hello
Check the sensors on the turret (s4-s5)
Probably the tarret is not fixed in place, or if it is fixed, the location of the sensors is wrong or the sensors are damaged.

Regards.