What's new
What's new

DNC software

Mfg_Engineer

Aluminum
I am looking at adding DNC software. I have looked at Shop Floor Automations/Predator and CIMCO, but the price is surprisingly higher than expected. All my machines are ethernet/network capable. I want the DNC mainly for document control purposes. ( ISO/AS certifications in the near future). Any suggestions on a reasonably priced DNC software?

I too am using DNC4U and like it. Cost is reasonable and support is good. Moving my license from one PC to another required vendor support but it was a breeze when I needed to do it. You can try before you buy.

Yup I recommend DNC4U. Price was good and support was good the few times I had a question.

Its simple, has a great function to merge multiple files which I use for cutting electrodes on multiple 3R chucks.

I am looking at adding DNC software. I have looked at Shop Floor Automations/Predator and CIMCO, but the price is surprisingly higher than expected. All my machines are ethernet/network capable. I want the DNC mainly for document control purposes. ( ISO/AS certifications in the near future). Any suggestions on a reasonably priced DNC software?
How many machines are you needing to DNC to?
I used Cimco DNC Max about 20 years ago. It was pretty good from what I remember.

Would setting up an FTP server like Filezilla do what you need? It's free.

eNETDNC has been really good for our shop

Back