What's new
What's new

DoAll DH612 with 550 v 3 ph

Asr

Plastic
Looking for some help. I bought a DoAll DH 612 surface grinder that had been in storage and seller said it ran years ago but didn't know anything about it running on 550 volt 3 phase. The spindle motor and hydraulic pump both run on it. Is there a way to test it without a home equity loan or anyone have a reliable inexpensive solution for a hobby machinist?

Looking for some help. I bought a DoAll DH 612 surface grinder that had been in storage and seller said it ran years ago but didn't know anything about it running on 550 volt 3 phase. The spindle motor and hydraulic pump both run on it. Is there a way to test it without a home equity loan or anyone have a reliable inexpensive solution for a hobby machinist?

What supply doo you currently have ?

You will need a small transformer 240 to 575 or so and a 575 VFD. I ran my lathe this way for years. Probably $600 on EBay less
If you can find trsfr locally
Bob

You will need a small transformer 240 to 575 or so and a 575 VFD. I ran my lathe this way for years. Probably $600 on EBay less
If you can find trsfr locally
Bob

Why not just step up the 240v 3-phase coming out of the existing phase converter ?

Back