What's new
What's new

Don't Forget Your Annual FLU Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if you will a company releasing a medical product that didn't do what they promised it would.

Not only that, have the definition of vaccination literally changed in Webster's dictionary to suit the agenda.
It used to mean immunized.

I believe Dr. Malone, in the Rogan interview was drawing parallels between current American society and Germany in the 1920s and 1930s as the Nzzis came into power and how the supposedly educated/intelligent population of Germany ended up being led into the madness thier leader took them.

Yup, that is the one, just not clear who does it apply to :). Extremism never takes the center. Are you insinuating that Biden is a charismatic leader?

Yup, that is the one, just not clear who does it apply to :). Extremism never takes the center.

Considering that the Rogan/Malone interview was banned from some Liberal owned social media sites I'd have to say it certainly looks like liberal Democrats fit the description. But you knew that.

Considering that the Rogan/Malone interview was banned from some Liberal owned social media sites I'd have to say it certainly looks like liberal Democrats fit the description. But you knew that.

So Biden is Hitler, you must be fuckin' kidding, sleepy joe? How can he be both? Your problem is cognitive dissonance.

The good doctor has written a book "Sickening" Which I actually plan to get when it comes out next month. The US healthcare has many ills and it would be interesting to see another perspective.

I figured out what bothers me about the clip. I am not certain what this clip has to do with the vaccine. Ok, it implies that since Pfizer is only in it for the money. it is all bad. Almost like saying, flying is a bad thing because the airlines and the plane makers are in it for profit. We should just assume that they have evil intentions of feeding us bad food and cramming us into small seats.

But Big Scary Pharma is providing a service we demand. Ok, they extract too much from our hide for it but we want it so they provide it. Is it not capitalism at its best, whatever the market can bear? So just because Pfizer played dirty and got caught once will make their entire product line useless?

On the other hand, a large number of this crowd wants to eliminate all regulations, and then scream bloody murder when a private enterprise takes advantage of the public. Which one is it? Make drug companies accountable or let them do whatever they want? I think Dr. Abramson is raising a very interesting angle on the role of Big Pharma. I am sure he has not too many admirers at Pfizer :). But, can someone enlighten me on why is this clip even relevant to the vaccine efficacy discussion? After all one of these goons makes Ivermectin and Hyroxycloroquin and everything we take.

they key thing you're missing about capitalism: its whatever the FREE market can bear. when the govt FORCES everyone to shove the vaccine down their throats (this is figuratively, i know they're injected) then you're no longer in a free market/capitalism. no sane person would deny any company a fair chance to compete in the market on their merits. pfizer is NOT one of those. and thats the thing that makes people start wondering - when the govt regulators work with private enterprises to corner a market and force everyone to not only buy something, but put it in our bodies against our own will - shit aint right!

and before you or anyone else says something about how the vaccines are free = THEY'RE NOT! we're just paying for them on the back end with taxes.

96% of all Omicron cases in Germany among vaccinated: The respected Robert Koch Institute reported last week that among the 4,206 Germans infected with Omicron for whom their vaccination status was known, 95.58% were fully vaccinated. More than a quarter of them had booster shots. Given that the overall background rate for vaccination in Germany is 70%, this means that the shots now have a -87% effectiveness rate against Omicron.

It is becoming clear that the vaccinated are much more susceptible of getting the new strain.

Omicron among vaccinated outpacing unvaccinated by 28% in Ontario: The government in Ontario posts continuous data on case rates by vaccination status. The fact that the vaccinated have rapidly overtaken the unvaccinated in new infections demonstrates a clear negative effect of the shots against Omicron.

In Denmark, 89.7% of all Omicron cases were among fully vaccinated: As of Dec. 31, just 8.5% of all cases in Denmark were unvaccinated, according to the Statens Serum Institute. Overall, 77.9% of Denmark is fully vaccinated, and Omicron seems to hit younger people for whom there is a greater unvaccinated pool, which indicates clear negative efficacy. Even for non-Omicron variants, the un-injected composed only 23.7% of the cases.

Yup - and other words changed/updated too.
Add to that anyone who Qs the agenda gets deleted from FecesBook/Twatter (I still cannot believe how the exPres got deleted)
Deleting of data (such as Malone etc) looks akin to the burning of books....

And now a sitting congress woman has been permanently banned for posting statistics from a site that got them from the CDC.
To be honest, I am surprised anyone is on propagander I mean Twitter anymore

Yeah, I saw the interview where Dr. Robert Malone says he was kicked off twitter for this 40-minute video presentation and PDF created by the Canadian Covid Care Alliance, which consists of over 500 independent doctors, scientists, and health care practitioners.

The video and PDF are a deep-dive into Pfizer’s own vaccine trial data which conclusively shows an INCREASED risk of illness and death for the vaccinated. For example, there were 20 total deaths in the vaccinated group versus 14 total deaths in the placebo group with nearly double the amount of cardiovascular deaths among the vaccinated.

Even the left and the vaccinated must see the tyranny that is happening before their very eyes

So Biden is Hitler, you must be fuckin' kidding, sleepy joe? How can he be both? Your problem is cognitive dissonance.

Point was sponges like you most probably resemble those in Germany in the 20s and 30s. This time around Biden is only needed to sign the papers. Make things legal.

Nice touch with the cognitive dissonance by the way.

Yeah, I saw the interview where Dr. Robert Malone says he was kicked off twitter for this 40-minute video presentation and PDF created by the Canadian Covid Care Alliance, which consists of over 500 independent doctors, scientists, and health care practitioners.

The video and PDF are a deep-dive into Pfizer’s own vaccine trial data which conclusively shows an INCREASED risk of illness and death for the vaccinated. For example, there were 20 total deaths in the vaccinated group versus 14 total deaths in the placebo group with nearly double the amount of cardiovascular deaths among the vaccinated.

Even the left and the vaccinated must see the tyranny that is happening before their very eyes

Early on getting the jab was embraced by many as "doing the right thing" so the jab became a means of showing your part of some kind of movement. Later shaming became a method of "convincing" many to do the right thing.

At this point we are back to the summer of '21 it seems with hospitals unable to cope, talk of schools returning to virtual learning, and some cites demanding proof the jab in order to eat in restaurants and attend entertainment venues.

Has anyone ever identified/admitted to the source and reasons for the development of Covid in the first place seeing it's been two years now. Does anyone truly believe any of the stats or reports regarding the infection or death rate due to Covid?

Anyway---hold true to your beliefs. Don't do any business or consort with those who have not received the jab as they threaten the community. It's the right thing to do---right?

But they can't! They have been hypnotized according to Malone, just as many of us have said for a long time now, the left cannot think freely.
Redirecting to https://www.theepochtimes.com/dr-robert-malone-to-rogan-us-in-mass-formation-psychosis-over-covid_4189087.html?utm_source=ai_recommender&utm_medium=a_bottom_above_etv

Professor Mattias Desmet on mass hypnosis;
Prof Mattias Desmet | Mass Conversion, Mass Hypnosis - YouTube

An example was Russian delusion, most Americans STILL think it was true!

Time for another joke maybe:
CaseOfCorona.jpg

A friend told me one about Corona beer.
Fellow had to do a mandatory drug/urine test and substituted Corona beer in the vial.
Drug test Technician gave him the bad and good news. "Bad news first, we caught your substitution and you will need to provide a real sample this time. The good news is your mare is pregnant."
My apologies if Corona Extra is your favorite brew.

A 55 gallon drum of Omicron cutting oil should be a source of some good jokes, but someone else will have to give me some help on that:
Omicron.jpg
"I see your case of Corona and raise you a drum of Omicron" was the best I could come up with.

But they can't! They have been hypnotized according to Malone, just as many of us have said for a long time now, the left cannot think freely.
Redirecting to https://www.theepochtimes.com/dr-robert-malone-to-rogan-us-in-mass-formation-psychosis-over-covid_4189087.html?utm_source=ai_recommender&utm_medium=a_bottom_above_etv

Professor Mattias Desmet on mass hypnosis;
Prof Mattias Desmet | Mass Conversion, Mass Hypnosis - YouTube

An example was Russian delusion, most Americans STILL think it was true!

Let the "left"..the liberal Democrats stew in their own juices. Choose up sides--PM is a great example, and in a couple of years let those who are still standing reminisce about "you shoulda been around in 21/22".

Vaccine mandate? That was not really a mandate, more like a smorgasbord...the "mandate" had 3 choices. 1.) Get vaccinated. 2.) get weekly tests 3.) leave the job

All that in the name of public safety. So if you consider yourself a conscientious objector you could always take door #3. If you could not nor would but still needed the job, door #2 was a compromise offered. Of course, the goal was always to get everybody vaccinated, again in the interest of public safety. And that was a milder version than the one enforced by Faux News.

Interesting to have moral values that endanger the rest of society, but that goes back to loving thy neighbor. There are new prophets in town

Donald Trump Jr. tells young conservatives that following Jesus’ command to ‘turn the other cheek’ has ‘gotten us nothing’ – Baptist News Global

Choice #4 You could stay home inside where it is safe and let the rest of the world move on. Since you are so worried about endangering the rest of society where are you on smokers or vaping? It seems like a lot of people die each year as a result of tobacco.

How about alcohol since there is a certain amount of people that can't control using it. A lot of people die each day as a result of excessive use of it.

Vaccine mandate? That was not really a mandate, more like a smorgasbord...the "mandate" had 3 choices. 1.) Get vaccinated. 2.) get weekly tests on your own time and at your own expense 3.) leave the job

There I fixed it for you, at $30.00 a test, that is a $1,560.00 annual pay cut

Look, this is silly. You know NOTHING about China. You've never been there. ...................................

Is that why you squeal about "communism !" all the time ? Hint : China is a communist country. The 1.4 billion people who live there know that. They SUPPORT the government. They are HAPPY with the communist government. The reason Jiang lost the war and got kicked out of the country is because the people supported the communists. Jiang had all the support, money and weapons from the US but he still lost. Why ?

But I don't think you actually know any Chinese people if you think they are subserviant little "know their place" serfs for you to lord over. Either that or you are too naive to understand that the culture is to smile while placing five pounds of dynamite under your seat, then smile while you turn the key and even smile at your funeral. Maybe even burn 50 yuan in funeral money at your grave.

Well I've been there, on business for my employer at the time. At one point I could speak a certain amount of chinese, just because it is respectful to know some of the language when traveling. That was appreciated, but we still spoke english.......

I've had many dinners with chinese engineers and business folks in local hole-in-the-wall eateries. And had them try to get me crazy drunk, too, with the drink around the table routine.

It was "interesting" to talk to them and get a sense of what they thought. I don't know if they intended me to see what I saw. I did not see that much happiness with the situation.

The reason Jiang lost was that his government was incredibly corrupt. At that time, the communists were not yet corrupt to the same degree (not like now) and looked better.

The chinese are, by and large, an interesting and dynamic people. Both those who have come here, and those who live in china.

One man here was a very good friend of my father's. I've talked to him. He travels to china a lot on business for a large corporation.

His view of china does not align with yours. In his view, the current chinese government is scared shitless of the population (for good reason), and are trying everything to keep control. So far it is working, but he does not think it can continue for long. And he says that the government is pretty corrupt, despite being nominally communist.

...no longer in a free market/capitalism. ...

Who told you that, the free-market fairy? There's no such thing as a free market. True free market: take the risk, take the consequences. Don't get the shots, stay out of the hospital if you get that case of the sniffles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back