What's new
What's new

Doosan Machine Tools changes name to DN Solutions

LockNut

Stainless
Locknut machine tools would have been much better then DN soloutions. lol
We had a running bet here. Never came to mind that it would settle on what they chose. We were kind of hoping they would go with Puma Machine Tools. But, I think, and rightfully so, they had a bigger picture in mind than just a machine tool company.

mmurray70

Hot Rolled
We had a running bet here. Never came to mind that it would settle on what they chose. We were kind of hoping they would go with Puma Machine Tools. But, I think, and rightfully so, they had a bigger picture in mind than just a machine tool company.
At least Puma would of given them some brand recognition. If they had other things in mind they could of had the machine tool brand a division of DN soloutions. I still miss the name Doosan. Maybe it was impossible to keep it, but its going to create a lot of confusion and lost sales. The old name sounded cool too. lol.

On another note, Have you heard anything on a Lynx 2600 2 axis lathe? Heard this model might be coming very soon, any update on this? This would be great fit for me. Not much of anything else out there in a lighter duty 10 inch chuck machine with medium length Z travel (~30 inch).

DouglasJRizzo

Titanium
Allegedly the "Puma" name was unavailable.

snapatap

Aluminum
If i google DN solutions, I dont get a link to the machine tool company until page 2 on google, someone in their marketing department needs to do better.

DouglasJRizzo

Titanium
If i google DN solutions, I dont get a link to the machine tool company until page 2 on google, someone in their marketing department needs to do better.
I think the new URL is DN-Solutions.com Many of the google pointers still refer to Doosan, and probably will for a little while.