What's new
What's new

Doosan VTS1214 Tool Change help

pitfield

Plastic
Hi everyone, I am looking for some help with setting up our new to us Doosan VTS1214 with pallet changer. When I tell it to do a tool change the following error pops up "MC0007 POT MISS MATCH ERROR RAM SPINDLE VS. POT TYPE DIFFERENCE". Anyone have an idea or suggestions to try before I call Doosan?

LockNut

Stainless
Hi everyone, I am looking for some help with setting up our new to us Doosan VTS1214 with pallet changer. When I tell it to do a tool change the following error pops up "MC0007 POT MISS MATCH ERROR RAM SPINDLE VS. POT TYPE DIFFERENCE". Anyone have an idea or suggestions to try before I call Doosan?
Could you please give me as much info about this machine? Serial number? Where it came from? What control?
This sounds like it is trying to place a tool back into a pot that is NOT allowed to hold such a tool. On those machines, certain pots are designated for certain types of tools only. If you have to call us at DN Solutions (Doosan Machine Tools), new company name, ask for Jaime Ochs. He is really good with these machines.

pitfield

Plastic
Yes I agree it definitely seems like its trying to put say a "live" tool when the machine we have does not have that option. The control is a 32i, We purchased it second hand so unfortunately Im not to sure where it came from. Ill get the serial number once Im back at the machine. Thanks