What's new
What's new

Eagle anilam crusader m help

sasanifab

Aluminum
So I'm in the middle of repairing the cnc aspect of the machine, it's an eagle 54x10 with an anilam crusader m controller ,all of the pcbs are out for repair , inspection. I've been using the mill manually for a few weeks and last night it wouldn't turn back on. The front of the machine has a reset switch , there is also a cutoff switch on the monitor itself. There is no power getting to the switch or the magnetic contactor in the back of the machine. If I push it in manually the motor will run. I understand that the switches either open or close the electrical circuit, there are several transformers in the box. I was also thinking maybe there were travel limit switches ? Any help is appreciated
Would be helpful

trim.1FD7103B-DE2C-43D9-A097-C4584BF0990A.MOV

So your problem right now is that the contactor on the back of the control cabinet will not engage? And because of that the spindle will not run? Is that correct?

Yes , I'm not getting power to the contactor, I'm trying to figure out in all of that mess, what powers it

Did you figure this out? I didn't get a chance to look at mine yet. If all your trying to do is get that contactor to engage you could disconnect the coil wires that are supplied by the machine and connect your own. There should be a sticker on the side of the contactor that identifies the coil voltage. My guess is it uses a 24 or 12 volt dc coil. Or you could simply push and hold the contactor in with something mechanical.
Dan.

Back