What's new
What's new

ENCO free shipping code, NE1 have it?

Don't have the code, but I noticed that Enco's online site has language on free shipping offers, that is in addition to what is in the back of the 2006 catalog. I had it pasted into a response and then Don moved this thread before I could post, so now I am lazy. Just be forwarned that they reserve the right to end a free shipping offer at any time and also limit items to those that can be shipped via UPS.

Be sure to check out the Enco 2006 Master Catalog online and take advantage of a special offer! You'll get Free UPS Shipping* when you purchase $50 or more in merchandise from Enco through February 28, 2006.

To use this Free UPS Shipping Offer, enter promotional code: WEBNRFB6 in the promo code box on the shopping cart page when you visit use-enco.com , or give the code to your friendly sales associate when you order by phone at 800-USE-ENCO.

*Free Shipping and Free UPS Shipping refer to standard ground shipments to locations within the 48 contiguous U.S. states only; AK, HI, US territories and international shipments are specifically excluded from these offers. On truck shipments, liftgate and other non-standard services will incur an additional charge; call for details. Enco reserves the right to limit or discontinue Free Shipping promotions. Free UPS Shipping offers are limited to shipments under 125 lbs. and cannot be combined with other promotional offers from Enco.

Back