What's new
What's new

Fab shop closing...

No shit it doesn’t last forever forever but there are a lot of bottom feeders living off the unemployment right now because Wait for it again “they make more money sitting on their ass” right now that actually going to work. my own company is struggling to find people to work because they would rather stay home and collect money.

Maybe you haven't heard but there is a deadly pandemic going on worldwide and the USA has totally botched the job of controlling it due to the last president lying to the American people about it. Some people aren't willing to risk their lives to earn a minimum wage. Of course you would probably be like trump and claim that you would run into a mass shooting situation unarmed and save the day (or go to some shit paying job that may cost you your life because, you know, the business owner needs more money).

Nah, this $1400 pittance is costing me much more than that. So how bout I'll give back the $1400 when they give me all the money back that this bullshit Democrat slush fund bill is costing me.

I don't recall you complaining when trump gave out stimulus money.

The political bias people have is mind blowing and that goes both ways. The same people who are outraged over Trump's behavior around women I am 100% sure have no problem with Bill Clinton's behavior.

Think back to when Bill Clinton was president and was being impeached for his behavior with Monica. The right wingers totally lost it. They made it sound like the worst sin ever. Democrats were largely in the camp of it's between two consenting adults so get over it. But CONservatives made it clear that his behavior was intolerable. But it appears now that as usual the CONservatives were faking rage. Otherwise they would have never even considered Mr. Grab Em By the Pussy. Bunch of total hypocrites is what the CONservatives are. No wonder people are leaving organized religion so much. They see them for what they really are. Hypocrites.

I read yesterday that Cohen has had seven meetings with the justice department in the last few months. Golly, I wonder what they were talking about.

Can't wait to host a watch party for trumps trials.

Hopefully you can attract a bigger crowd than a Xiden rally.

Think back to when Bill Clinton was president and was being impeached for his behavior with Monica. The right wingers totally lost it. They made it sound like the worst sin ever. Democrats were largely in the camp of it's between two consenting adults so get over it. But CONservatives made it clear that his behavior was intolerable. But it appears now that as usual the CONservatives were faking rage. Otherwise they would have never even considered Mr. Grab Em By the Pussy. Bunch of total hypocrites is what the CONservatives are. No wonder people are leaving organized religion so much. They see them for what they really are. Hypocrites.

Trump said it. Your guy did it, right in the Oval office.

Why is it no that one is extolling the virtues of the new Potato head in chief, but still gnashing their teeth over a previous administration?

We don't need rally crowds. Just voter turnout. Which we got.

And will again.

Yes, a man so popular he couldn't fill a 2 car garage at election rallies, and needs razor wire topped fences with poorly fed National guard troops to keep out his 80 million doting supporters.

Trump said it. Your guy did it, right in the Oval office.

Why is it no that one is extolling the virtues of the new Potato head in chief, but still gnashing their teeth over a previous administration?

I have yet to see any hate tweets from Biden like we got on the daily from your cult hero. Biden signed the stimulus bill that will give relief to taxpaying citizens instead of having most of it go to corporations like trumps stimulus package did. The covid vaccine is being adinistered in a timely fashion and we have Biden and some Democrat governors to thank for that. Of course we still have republicon governors opening states up like the pandemic is already behind us but you can't fix stupid. The voters who voted these uncaring fools into office can live (or die) with the consequences of voting them in. I think Biden is doing a fine job considering that he got pretty much zero cooperation out of trump who was much too busy trying to find a way to steal the election from Biden. Remember "I just want to find 11,780 votes"? I do.

Yes, a man so popular he couldn't fill a 2 car garage at election rallies, and needs razor wire topped fences with poorly fed National guard troops to keep out his 80 million doting supporters.

As long as we have 88 million supporters it doesn't make much difference how many cult members there were.

You're a fan of the Big Lie, that's clear. Or is it the Big Psychosis you're more fond of?

The Big Stupid? Ah, there's the answer.

Dear Stupid, it was your brethren that attacked the Capitol that caused the need for the razor wire. You know, the seditionists. The traitors. The guys who really wanted to Hang Mike Pence because he wouldn't anoint trump the winner, against the actual vote tally.

You love the lie. You love being stupid. How appropriate that you're a trump cultist.

Maybe you haven't heard but there is a deadly pandemic going on worldwide and the USA has totally botched the job of controlling it due to the last president lying to the American people about it. Some people aren't willing to risk their lives to earn a minimum wage. Of course you would probably be like trump and claim that you would run into a mass shooting situation unarmed and save the day (or go to some shit paying job that may cost you your life because, you know, the business owner needs more money).

You really should write a book as you have a active imagination. They have vaccines for us don’t they?

At least Bill was never a Pussy grabber like Trump right? Now admit it you know you deserve that one.

Right, but I have proof that obama cheated on his taxes all four years while he was in office, and was paying a whore to have sex with him.

What? Oh, hang on. Sorry, that was trump. Never mind.

No shit it doesn’t last forever forever but there are a lot of bottom feeders living off the unemployment right now because Wait for it again “they make more money sitting on their ass” right now that actually going to work. my own company is struggling to find people to work because they would rather stay home and collect money.

Maybe that means you aren’t willing to pay a living wage, or have shit working conditions,
Or maybe asshat management attitude.

You know garbage collectors get paid what they do for a reason, and it isn’t because of the skill set needed.

If you are looking for a hypocrite, check the mirror. If you can't see the hypocrisy in the above post and most everything else you post politically, your extreme bias has made you blind. Donald Trump and Bill Clinton are one in the same when it comes to women, Clinton is just a more polished version of the creep that Trump is. Between "the two consenting adults" one was the president of the USA, in the White House, of all places, the other was an unpaid intern less than half his age. He took advantage of the fact she was enamored of his fame and power, the same type women that Trump said he could grope and get away with it. Clinton also kept lying about it, or did you forget that part?

Clinton also kept lying about it, or did you forget that part?

Clinton lied about a blowjob. trump lied (and continues to lie) about everything.

Everything. A pathological liar - just your type.

You must have an asbestos soul. Because for you to claim "hypocrisy" in others, and keep whatever passes for a soul from bursting into flames indicates an exceptionally fire resistant version.

I wonder if the Fab shop closed because the employees were on PM arguing about useless crap that will have no net gain/benefit on their lives or the lives of those they argued with?

If you are looking for a hypocrite, check the mirror. If you can't see the hypocrisy in the above post and most everything else you post politically, your extreme bias has made you blind. Donald Trump and Bill Clinton are one in the same when it comes to women, Clinton is just a more polished version of the creep that Trump is. Between "the two consenting adults" one was the president of the USA, in the White House, of all places, the other was an unpaid intern less than half his age. He took advantage of the fact she was enamored of his fame and power, the same type women that Trump said he could grope and get away with it. Clinton also kept lying about it, or did you forget that part?

The hypocrisy from the right is that they lost their shit over Clinton and then voted for a guy who bragged about grabbing women by the pussy. All the crap about Clinton being president doesn't mean shit. If the right wingers really had a problem with men molesting women they would have never voted for trump. It's just more fake outrage from the trump cult people just like Mr. Posatohead and Dr. Seuss. You people are very easily led.

Back