What's new
What's new

Fagor 8055TC Restoring Problem

machinistkid94

Plastic
Hey Guys, I have a Fagor 8055TC Control on a Acra Lathe. I Recently sent the CPU out for Repair and had it Reinstalled, after Restoring my Parameters everything is working except now I am missing the Home Reference position/Tool Change Position and my Canned Cycles show no information (No text describing each function in the canned cycle page) Photos are Linked for better Description. If any one has any experience with Fagor controls your Input on the issue would be greatly appreciated.

Hello! Did you try a zero reference return? My former fagor used to do that when it used to shut down by itself due to "electronic gremlins". Everything to zero (x, z, s, tools, tool change position...) but it came back to lire after a zero reference return.

Thanks for the info I will for sure give that a try! Any idea why my canned Cycle screen would be blank? I have an older version of software on my 8055T that makes restoring the control a little tricky would you by chance know where that information would be saved in the backup?

I have never used the conversational system on my machines. I don't have any idea why the canned cycle screen is blank.All the info is on "Card A". But that can get corrupted. Then you have to have backups somewhere else, like on a computer or printed out.
worst case is to manually input parameters from the 8055T "Install Manual". I had to do that recently for X axis on one of mine.

There should be a file/program called PLC_PRO.PIT. To access this, from start up screen: F7 ("+"), F2(PLC), F1(PLC PROGRAM), F1(EDIT). The MTB wrote this. Maybe they didn't include canned cycles in it.

My local-ish Fagor dealer has been invaluable in helping me solve problems. Maybe yours can do the same.

I Found out i am missing P999994 (Text & titles used by all OEM Screens) and P999995 (Help texts of OEM screens or Cycles) Msg Files. I have a 8037T control on another lathe would the Msg files be compatable between an 8055 and 8037 control?

Hello everyone i have a problem with my fagor 8025 T, TS
I have accidentally erased the macro program for tool change and I don’t have a back up
Please i need help

This is my machine

Attachments

• IMG_1275.jpeg
    IMG_1275.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1274.jpeg
    IMG_1274.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1278.jpeg
    IMG_1278.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
Hello everyone i have a problem with my fagor 8025 T, TS
I have accidentally erased the macro program for tool change and I don’t have a back up
Please i need help
In the movies where the guy says 'don't cut the red wire'! And the guy cuts it anyway and it all blows up. Thats similar to erasing the macro without a backup. I suspect you will have to go to the machine mfgr to get that data. Unless someone here has a similar machine. But your pictures don't show much.

Back