What's new
What's new

Fanuc O-T 0A series parameters problem

Alir3za

Plastic
Hey, it seems like machine lost their parameters.
Could you help me out which parameters I have to enter to solve these errors.

Attachments

• IMG-20220912-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20220912-WA0001.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 11
Hey, it seems like machine lost their parameters.
Could you help me out which parameters I have to enter to solve these errors.
You seem unsure whether the parameters have been lost or not. What's the story with the machine; was it working for you and now not, or did you acquire the machine with those errors? It probably is a case of having lost the parameters. The p/s100 error is raised due to the PWE (Parameter Wright Enable) being set. I'm not sure if this would get set if the machine lost all parameters, but you will need it set as it is now, so that the parameters can be reloaded. Once the parameters are reloaded, the PWE is reset via the Setting Page to extinguish the p/s100 alarm.

Do you have a Backup Copy of the parameters for your exact machine, for you will need it. If you don't have a copy, I'd suggest contacting the selling agent, or the manufacturer of the machine, armed with the serial number of your machine and request a copy of the parameters for your particular machine.

Regards,

Bill

Thank you for replay. I have parameters and I want to restore using rs 232
Now I think I should set the parameters related to rs 232 to be able to restore them. Right?
Could you tell me which one I should set manually to connect between pc and rs 232?

Thank you for replay. I have parameters and I want to restore using rs 232
Now I think I should set the parameters related to rs 232 to be able to restore them. Right?
Could you tell me which one I should set manually to connect between pc and rs 232?
Set the following parameter bits:
Parameter
Bit 0 = 1
Bit 2 = 0

0552 = 10

At your PC or Lap Top, set the communication software RS232 protocol settings to the following:
Handshake Method = Xon Xoff
Data Bits = 7
Stop Bits = 2
Parity = Even

Baud Rate = 4800

The PWE, accessible via the Setting Page needs to be set to "1". By the p/s100 alarm shown in the picture in your previous Post, it must already be set for that alarm to be raised. It needs to be set back to "0" after you're finished loading the parameters.

When starting the upload of the parameters, press and hold the EOB button on the Control. This will have the Option Parameters upload as well.

Regards,

Bill

Thank you angelw.
I was in hurry yesterday so I put them by hand , didn't take that much but now I don't understand how to put diagnostic parameters. I have them backed up on paper which start with N10300 P 00000000, ends with N10499 P 00000000 but Machine starts with N0000 and ends with N0832. So I don't know which belongs to which to put them in machine.
-------
Right now I have errors on machine:
Turret unit abnormal
Which I think is related to diagnostic parameters, right?
APC Alarm 310 & 320 errors are other which I believe machine lost x z positions. should I fix it through parameter 22?
22 bit 0 for X axis, 22 bit 1 for Z axis?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Back