What's new
What's new

Flow Waterjet 2006 WMC2 3040 *needs some love, $25k obo

johfoster

Cast Iron
We are looking at the possibility of losing the building this is stored at, and decided to look into maybe moving this machine. We bought it off a working shop floor, but through a dealer. Our plans have changed lots throughout the last 5 years, and will likely never do anything with this machine at this point.

The machine has an approximate 9' x 13' cutting envelope iirc, has twin tilting heads, 100hp intensifier pump. This takes up around a 30ft x 20ft area of floorspace to install with all components, and requires 200amps @ 480v.

This could be a good machine for someone who is willing and capable of doing any repairs and maintenance yourself with sourced used parts. Flow can supply you with any consumables for the heads still, but you will get zero parts support for the machine. The machine seems in good condition mechanically. The controls were working, but things are a bit dated. Software support from flow might be questionable, but I'm not sure. We had talked with a tech who was very helpful and sent over a bunch of schematics at some point a few years ago. We did start to install the machine a few years ago, and got it to a point were we made it move in all directions. So I have personally seen that, but no cutting.

I will find the pictures from when we bought it and add them later this week. If anyone is interested I will gladly send pictures of anything you want to see, but do recommend trying to inspect the machine in Tucson. Call me if you have questions about it. 520-401-8117 $25k OBO We can load it.

Back