What's new
What's new

For Sale ! ! !

Second what Rich writes.
...won't be an issue unless you start running at extended periods at either very high frequencies or very low.....reasonable frequency will
yield zero issues unless the motor is already damaged....

Cheers Ross

Second what Rich writes.
...won't be an issue unless you start running at extended periods at either very high frequencies or very low.....reasonable frequency will
yield zero issues unless the motor is already damaged....

Cheers Ross

Even then, very high or very low frequencies can damage a motor rated "inverter duty." Very low frequency means low RPM, and the motor's fan is ineffective. Very high frequencies could lead to stalling due to low torque. The issue with older motors relates more to 480-V or 550-V (Canadian system) motors, where the transient VFD switching voltages can get that much higher. So, if you are not planning to run a motor configured for high voltage (star as opposed to delta) don't worry about it. It does not appear that your motor is dual-voltage. It shows star and delta on the nameplate, but those relate to two different speeds at the same 220 V input.

I made a thread about that once. Got some informative replies I thought.
Are VFD's bad for motors?

Like the post says I have a friend who is dead set against them. Though he is something of a technophobe too and doesn't really like anything made after 1980. It does seem he has a point, but I also think his fear of them are overrated, he basically thinks it's a 50/50 chance to ruin it.

Hello everyone,
I have a FP2NC with the rotary table option. The control is a dialog 2. the machine has not run since i acquired it. I believe the x-axis board is bad. Don't really have much use for it. Thinking about selling.
Anybody interested in this Machine? I know that the rotary table is pretty rare.

Your Deckel FP2nc

Hello everyone,
I have a FP2NC with the rotary table option. The control is a dialog 2. the machine has not run since i acquired it. I believe the x-axis board is bad. Don't really have much use for it. Thinking about selling.
Anybody interested in this Machine? I know that the rotary table is pretty rare.

Is it just a rotary table or the universal table with tilt, swivel, and rotary?

Is it a flip head model?

Paul

The number on the side is 2038 sn 800-0555. It spins, swivel and tilts
Michael

Attachments

• deckel mill.jpg
    deckel mill.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
Table is unusually rare, Small version sold for the FP2NC only, ( although it would fit the larger FP3NC or the FP4NC, just be a bit undersized) Should have encoder to read the table rotation on the control CRT,
Dialog 2 not as desirable as the later Dialog4.
Cheers Ross

Instead of a VFD I used a Digital Phase Convertor. It is essentially a VFD without controls for frequency or problematic “features” like hard stop. I use the original (mechanical) FP1 speed controls.

We have for sale
Deviding heads with overarm, with and without chuck
Slotting heads for FP1 and 2/3
High speed heads
Tilting tables for FP1 and 2
Universal table for FP2/3
Angle heads for FP2/3
Spiral milling attachment
And more
PM me for your needs
hello i am interested in the price of deviding heads with and without chuck and slotting heads for fp 2.

If the machine / part number is not given, check the dimension shown.

The red numbers idicate quantity available.

Arno
[email protected]
здравейте каква е цената на предпазител за fp 2 със 500 мм маса и предпазител за оста z .

Hello everyone,

PM sent. I may be interested, just needing more info an pics.

For Sale 1980 Deckel FP3. Tilt Swivel table, Deckel drawbars. No DRO. Has a problem with the feed drive wiring I have not been able to sort out. 6000.

Two 40 taper horizontal arbors for sale.
-Both made in Poland
-One 1" and the other 1.25"
-Useable arbor length ~11"
-Overall length of arbor (not including 40 taper section) ~16"
-Ideal for a Deckel CNC as they will accept pull studs (5/8-11)
-Unused, or virtually unused
-Includes all spacers shown mounted on each unit

$140 each shipped to lower 48.

20200524_093252.jpg20200524_093222.jpg20200524_093130.jpgArbor 1.jpgArbor 2.jpg

For Sale 1980 Deckel FP3. Tilt Swivel table, Deckel drawbars. No DRO. Has a problem with the feed drive wiring I have not been able to sort out. 6000.

I tried to PM you unsuccessfully. If this is still available please call/txt me. 760-201-7037
Thanks!

Deckel indexing attachment tailstock FS!

This is surplus to my needs.
The only thing wrong with it is the handle peg is loose.....here are some pic's, I can get more if needed?
IMG_3944.jpgIMG_3947.jpgIMG_3948.jpg
I'm asking $300 shipped in the USA.

Let me know if there are any questions?

Kevin

Back