What's new
What's new

For Sale ! ! !

Deckel Micro Boring attachment with Albrecht chuck 0-1.5

Selling this attachment, looks almost new. S20x2 thread for manual Deckel of course.
Missing one tiny 4mm thumbscrew (NOT broken off).
I assume for FP1 quill, but I still need to check. Looks like it is for about 65mm quill.
For shipping purposes: The thing weighs 2125 gramms, but could be split it two of course.
Price is 350€. Note the chuck retails for 222€ right now but is only 0.2 to 1.5mm.
I also have for sale a very nice in-box Wohlhaupter UPA3 S20x2 (650€) and an in-box Centricator S20x2
(300€).

Attachments

• WIN_20230910_08_31_26_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230910_08_31_26_Pro.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 46
  • WIN_20230910_08_31_46_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230910_08_31_46_Pro.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 45
  • WIN_20230910_08_31_59_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230910_08_31_59_Pro.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
65 mm is the size of the quill on the “Precision Drilling and Boring Head “
Which would make sense, as that accessory would give higher spindle speeds (gearbox) needed when drilling with small tools.
Cheers Ross

Martin,
What is the diameter and thickness of the smaller counterweight? The sensitive drilling attachment I have is missing the smaller counterweight.

Thanks,
Nigel

Recently I've had to scrap a Deckel FP2NC and a FP4NC but did not have the heart to toss everything since I figured someone would be interested in some of the items.
Available;
  • FP4NC
    • All console circuit boards (removed, packed and boxed in anti-static bags)
    • All boards out of main cabinet (removed, packed and boxed in anti-static bags)
    • 6300 RPM head
    • Electronic handwheel
    • Tool changer
  • FP2NC
    • All boards out of main cabinet (removed, packed and boxed in anti-static bags)
    • 6300 RPM head
    • Spindle motor
Miscellaneous relays, switches, etc… can provide pics.

If interested in any of this, contact me, [email protected]

Thanks.

Deckel FP1 Tool Cabinet and Attachments

I am down sizing so I have this Cabinet with a Right Angle attachment and a Spiral Milling attachment to sell. The Spiral Milling attachment has the gear box and all gears for using on a FP1, of corse it can be used for the larger FP2 or 3 possibly with the correct gear box. The Right Angle attachment worked fine when I got it 25 years ago but it has stiffened up, probably needs re-greasing. I'm keeping the rotary table and all the tool holders, collets, wrenches and all other small items.
This is is a garage level with the driveway located in St. Charles, MO. Asking $6000.00 or a reasonable offer.

Attachments

• DSC00482.JPG
    DSC00482.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC00483.JPG
    DSC00483.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 61
Deckel FP1 Tool Cabinet and Attachments

I am down sizing so I have this Cabinet with a Right Angle attachment and a Spiral Milling attachment to sell. The Spiral Milling attachment has the gear box and all gears for using on a FP1, of corse it can be used for the larger FP2 or 3 possibly with the correct gear box. The Right Angle attachment worked fine when I got it 25 years ago but it has stiffened up, probably needs re-greasing. I'm keeping the rotary table and all the tool holders, collets, wrenches and all other small items.
This is is a garage level with the driveway located in St. Charles, MO. Asking $6000.00 or a reasonable offer.
I thought someone might want to see the attachments so here's some pictures of them, there too heavy for me to move out so for now this is the best I can do.

Attachments

• DSC00485.JPG
    DSC00485.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC00488.JPG
    DSC00488.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC00487.JPG
    DSC00487.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC00489.JPG
    DSC00489.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC00490.JPG
    DSC00490.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC00491.JPG
    DSC00491.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC00492.JPG
    DSC00492.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 29
The DeckelDapter rises from the dead! (I'm retired now and have the time to make them).

The DeckelDapter allows the use of common (and inexpensive) R8 tooling in the older Deckel FP1 milling machines that are built with Morse 4 (MT4) spindles.

I have two kits available for sale. If there is enough interest I can make more.
It’s been ten years since I sold these things. I sold around twenty of them back in the day. I know the FP1 mills are still out there!

I'm asking $325 for a kit, which includes the adapter Sleeve, six DIN513 buttress-threaded adapters, the removal tool you’ll need when you need to pull the Sleeve out of your spindle, and shipping in the US. I’ll ship outside the US, but may need to charge more, as required.. Keep in mind that I make these one at a time on vintage machinery, and have to charge enough to be worthwhile. If I get a lot of orders beyond these two (hahaha!) there will be some lead time.
PM me if you are interested, I’ll accept payment via PayPal.

The thread adapters I have on hand right now are remnants from my old process. My old process was very efficient (I sold it by the foot!) but I no longer have the equipment that made it possible. Now I single-point them. The result is aesthetically better while functionally the same, but it takes me longer to make them. More adapters will be available for $15 each, but six will get you started, at least.

Some pictures:
1)Entire kit
2) Sleeve Alone
3) A Typical R8 collet with a thread adapter installed
4) Converted R8 collet in Sleeve compared to a stock Deckel collet
5) The Remover
6) The Sleeve with the Remover compared to stock Deckel collet

Attachments

• Sleeve-w-Reover_compared-to-Deckel.jpg
    Sleeve-w-Reover_compared-to-Deckel.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Remover.jpg
    Remover.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 32
  • R8-w-Sleeve_compared-to-Deckel.jpg
    R8-w-Sleeve_compared-to-Deckel.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 30
  • R8Collet-w-ThreadAdapter.jpg
    R8Collet-w-ThreadAdapter.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 31
  • DeckelDapterKit.jpg
    DeckelDapterKit.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 30
Recently I've had to scrap a Deckel FP2NC and a FP4NC but did not have the heart to toss everything since I figured someone would be interested in some of the items.
Available;
  • FP4NC
    • 6300 RPM head
    • Electronic handwheel
    • Tool changer
  • FP2NC
    • 6300 RPM head
    • Spindle motor

Thanks.
Spindle heads and spindle motor are gone

Available;
  • FP4NC
    • 6300 RPM head
    • Electronic handwheel
    • Tool changer
  • FP2NC
    • 6300 RPM head
    • Spindle motor

Thanks.
Everything on this list is gone now. I have some odds and ends (manuals, CRTs, etc.) which I will gather and post soon.

Do I dear to call this Deckel FP3 2201 active pristine ??
Yes I do
This 44 year old machine is hardly ever used
And I want €18500 for it
A refurbished one is 4 times as much and questionable better or worse
We ship worldwide at reasonable cost
www.veltmanmachines.nl/en/

Deckel FP3 2201 7.jpg

Attachments

• Deckel FP3 2201 23.jpg
    Deckel FP3 2201 23.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Deckel FP3 2201 22.jpg
    Deckel FP3 2201 22.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 36
  • Deckel FP3 2201 18.jpg
    Deckel FP3 2201 18.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Deckel FP3 2201 16.jpg
    Deckel FP3 2201 16.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Deckel FP3 2201 15.jpg
    Deckel FP3 2201 15.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Deckel FP3 2201 12.jpg
    Deckel FP3 2201 12.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Deckel FP3 2201 10.jpg
    Deckel FP3 2201 10.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Deckel FP3 2201 8.jpg
    Deckel FP3 2201 8.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Deckel FP3 2201 3.jpg
    Deckel FP3 2201 3.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 44
Hi Peter, beautiful machine. Note: on your web site you have "Iso 40 S20x2". But doesn't that hydraulic clamping mean it's not S20 x 2? Cheers, Bruce

Hi Peter, beautiful machine. Note: on your web site you have "Iso 40 S20x2". But doesn't that hydraulic clamping mean it's not S20 x 2? Cheers, Bruce
Don't think manual FP3s ever had hydraulic clamping.

No hydraulic line going to the spindle 'hat', or the back of the Y axis ram

Great looking machine Peter! I wish you had it before I purchased mine. Too bad they can’t turn the boat around.

Thank you Peter, you were great to deal with on my FP3. Can’t wait to see it in person.

If things were a bit different Peter, that would be the mill for me to grow old with.
Amazing, you should be proud

For the sake of completion, and since this forum is what it is (a bunch of detail-addicts) I must say that my money is on that this is a reconditioned machine.
X slide 'face' is ground on these machines from the factory, not half-moon scraped.

That's, of course, based on my limited experience and studies, I haven't seen as many machines as you have.

Also, that doesn't mean that if I had 18500 this machine wouldn't be on a truck to Greece at the moment....

Br,
Thanos

Back