What's new
What's new

FS: 1999 Fadal VMC15

Aaron3309

Plastic
Looking to sell my 1999 Fadal VMC 15 cnc with the 88hs control. DC machine with low hours, I have had the it for about a year using it for prototype work out of my garage. Machine is used a few times a week but I recently acquired 2 other mills and no longer have a need for this one. As far as I know I am the second owner, I was told that it was used as a prototype machine for a lighting company and it had less than 10k hours when got it, I put less than a few hundred since then. It has been a great little machine and would be perfect for someone looking to operate out of a residential garage, I was able to get it into mine with only a 83" door height by taking the z axis motor off. Machine has 20x16x20 travels, 7500 rpm cat40 spindle, 21 tool atc, 384k memory expansion, original paperwork and fuse set still in cabinet. Looking to get $13k obo for the machine and I also have a Phase converter that i am currently running it on that i can include for another $500. Located in Wesley chapel Florida just north of Tampa, buy is responsible for all transportation. Machine is only 5500lbs i transported it myself on a heavyduty trailer and rented a forklift to unload it.