What's new
What's new

FS - 2017 NGC Haas UMC750 12K TSC 40ATC - $115k - Pgh PA

Billy_C

Aluminum
Thinking of selling our UMC750 to make way for a higher-end pallet system. A little on the fence though. This machine made has made a lot of parts for us and we are still using it. It's been used for mostly short run aluminum parts, the more hardcore stuff goes on the more hardcore machines. It looks used and chip-covered in the pics. No sense in getting it cleaned up just to make a sale, not fooling anyone here. Everything works fine on it. Other than software bugs and a few mechanical quarks here and there its been a good machine. Since the software was updated in 2019 it's been fine in the software department. Our most recent mechanical repair was the waycovers which we did in-house. While the machine was down I did a full re-cal so it's currently making ace parts. Everyone has their own inspection procedures but I will do my best to cover them in this thread on request. We are hoping to get $115K on a truck but would be willing to negotiate if we find someone that's easy to work with. No dealers yet. We'd rather do this direct unless things are moving slow then we will broker it out.

Model: UMC750
MFG Date: 2/1/2017
Voltage: 220
Control: Haas NGC
S/W verson: 100.19.000.1123

Hours
Power On Hrs: 16494
Cycle Start Hrs: 8413
Feed Cutting: 6581

Options:
300PSI Through Spindle Coolant
40+1 ATC
Complete Wireless Probe System
High Speed Machining
Enclosure Exhaust
P-cool
Pendent
12k Spindle

-tooling and workholding not included useless it's part of a specific deal
-packed and locked down in-house by us unless otherwise requested
-Rigging is local and flexible and on us for the right price

IMG_6304.jpg
IMG_6315.jpg
IMG_6306.jpg

Billy_C

Aluminum
I got an email request for more pictures. If there are any request for pictures or inspection results post in the thread.
IMG_6313.jpg
IMG_6308.jpg
IMG_6310.jpg

Billy_C

Aluminum
updated hours
Hours 2022-03-02 100922.jpg
They will continue to go up slowly as we are still using the machine

Billy_C

Aluminum
Per request. Spindle runout test. Video is in the google drive folder.

.0006 TIR indicating the center bore of a new shrinkfit holder that's about 5-6" long.