What's new
What's new

FS Emco-Maier Super 11 -- Loaded with Tooling

Apostle

Aluminum
Emco-Maier Super 11 in excellent condition loaded with almost all imaginable tooling. The only accessory I do not have is the milling attachment. It came from the estate of a dear friend & colleague - a master mechanic who built steam models and clocks. [FONT=&quot]It was purchased brand new by him and has known nothing but TLC all its life. [/FONT]If you are a serious buyer email me at DrD (at) 2020 (dot) com. This lathe and accessories requires pick up, as I'm not able to ship it.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll147/Apostle10/DSC00966Small.jpg
Mike
Charlottesville, VA 22901

Attachments

• DSC00966 (Small).JPG
    DSC00966 (Small).JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 3,936
  • DSC00965 (Small).JPG
    DSC00965 (Small).JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 1,351
  • DSC00964 (Small).JPG
    DSC00964 (Small).JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,126
Last edited:
Perhaps Robert means he's a serious buyer and would like the seller to quote him the purchase price, shipping cost, and approximate delivery (shipping?) date.

Anybody else notice that online communications became a lot more murky once mobile phone texting became so popular?

Mike

When the posting first came out, I inquired and was told $6500 for the lot, if I remember correctly.
Yikes...sounds high without the milling head...maybe that included the cans of tapping fluid and WD40 ?

I thought it was high even if it did include the milling head and delivery and set up to my basement (then again, I am cheap). Out of my budget so I didn't even get into what all was included.

Perhaps Robert means he's a serious buyer and would like the seller to quote him the purchase price, shipping cost, and approximate delivery (shipping?) date.

Anybody else notice that online communications became a lot more murky once mobile phone texting became so popular?

Mike

Mike,

You nailed it! Especially for us older codgers (meaning me). Leave that nonsense to the teeny boppers, not machinists. OK teeny boppers start the slamming!

Ray

Back