What's new
What's new

FS - Good Sized Lot of Taper Shank Drill Bits

marka12161

Stainless
Qty 15 MT2, Qty 24 MT2 and Qty 2 MT4 per the spread sheet and pics in the shared link below.

All are useable, some are sharp. Some will require minor clean up, some will require sharpening. This is the second time i've sold of part of a large lot of these bits that I aquired a while ago and last time, packing and shipping small quantities was a bit of a pain. So, since it's all about me, i've decided to adopt the ultra-complex pricing model below. All prices are before shipping.

A - Buy all the bits in one big lot for $160. That's $4/bit. I may have to ship in multiple boxes to make this manageable
B - Buy all the MT2 bits for $75. That's $5/bit
C - Buy all the MT3 bits for $125. That's $5/bit. I may have to ship in multiple boxes to make this manageable
D - Buy any 5 bits from whatever I have left as this progresses for $40. That's $8 per bit.

I'll use flat rate boxes where possible otherwise i'll have to buy boxes if i don't have any laying around.

My preferenece would be cases A, B or C above so:

I'm going to wait two days for any takers for case A. Anyone who wants to buy them all within the first two days will get them

I'm going to wait four days for cases B & C. Anyone who to buy All MT2s or All MT3s within the first four days will be able to do so unless someone wants them all in the first two days

After that, it'll be first come first serve for lots of 5 of whatever i have left until they are gone.

Please PM me to get in line. Please indicate what you would like and include an address to ship to.

I apologize for the complexity but i think this is a good way to do this. I'll take payment via paypal or personal check.

Thanks
Mark

Hi Mark,

I am interested in B and C. What will it be combined? I just don't need MT4 drills and would leave them for somebody who does.
Thank you.

Mike

Last edited:
Hi Mark,

I am interested in B and C. What will it be combined? I just don't need MT4 drills and would leave them for somebody who does.
Thank you.

Mike
Let's do B&C for $160. The two MT4 bits don't take up much space and i may know a guy locally who might want them which would save me the work of packing and shipping them.

Back