What's new
What's new

FS: Jacobs drill chucks, LIke new Kant-Twist clamps, a few collets and 244 pictures of thing you can own.

B) 5 pair 1" x 2" x 3" threaded holes $12 per pair
I will take two pairs
And I need some brand name 6" parallels, if you still have some
Shipping to 92065.

I can't keep up with who wants what. If still available, I will take any or all of the 5c collets (F in one of the listings, $3 each).

I also messaged you about the lantern tool post and tool holders.

I would like to point out first .
Things get sold without a request post..... That is something that makes remaining item updates hard.

Second
This list of things for sale is almost 6 months old. I have offered stuff for sale here 5 times this year... this was the first time...I seldom reoffer items for sale... it is because they have sold.

I can't keep up with who wants what. If still available, I will take any or all of the 5c collets (F in one of the listings, $3 each).

I also messaged you about the lantern tool post and tool holders.
I just happened to find a tub full of 5C collets. Let me deal with some things this morning and I will PM you about your tool post and 5c options.

I just happened to find a tub full of 5C collets. Let me deal with some things this morning and I will PM you about your tool post and 5c options.
Obviously take care of the guy who asked first but if you have any of these sizes I’m interested
1/64
3/64
1-3/64
1-764
also looking for metric sizes. 😃
thanks!

Back