What's new
What's new

FS Quick Change Holders

About the same design as Dickson (England), and I think there are Polish, Chinese and Indian versions. I had a NOS GFB Universal Tipo B set that I think was Italian and looked like excellent goods. They came in several sizes and I don't know if the various makers holders are interchangeable.

Larry

Bob,
You need to give the exact bottom of V to bottom of V dimension. I have the next size up and found a few holders that were just slightly offsize and it was the V to V dimension that was wrong. All other dimensions were correct.
Over all height and length is also helpful.
Price seems very reasonable to me.....these are still made and used today so you should ignore stupid comments.

I would gladly check more info if someone thinks they can use them. I know they are not common in the US but have seen lots in Canada

Hi Bob, these still available ? We run Dickson T2 ( S2 ) size which is 82mm centers of the V's.
Ours are 1.375" x 3.790" x 1.375" and take 3/4" + tools. Let me know thanks !

If they aren't Dickson they could be Algra Rapidue which is Italian. The block will be the same but the adjuster will be slightly thinner on the engaging collar. And, yes they are worth $10. Dave

Back