What's new
What's new

FS: Thousands of SNMG 432, $30 for 50 inserts

I've never received inserts packaged in an oatmeal box.
But today I did

My 150 inserts well protected....no oats
Thanks SSG

Attachments

• oatmeal0917211931.jpg
    oatmeal0917211931.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 49
I sell tools for a living and have a pile of 10-20 good quality boxes to ship out on hand most of the time….…. I sold to 33 different individuals! Desperate times call for desperate measures! Also I’m a bit of a recycling nut!

I sell tools for a living and have a pile of 10-20 good quality boxes to ship out on hand most of the time….…. I sold to 33 different individuals! Desperate times call for desperate measures! Also I’m a bit of a recycling nut!

A local old time garage used to get some supplies from cleveland via the Brown Rugby Team, and the retired owner (his son took over the day-to-day) would always grab the box first, remove the parts, and dig thru the newspaper packaging.....he explained the girls in shipping always tossed in a few hard candies for him....:D

Last edited:
A client of mine has tasked me to try and get rid of thousands of SNMG 432A from Teledyne Firth Sterling. I believe these are USA made just based on the age of the box and the brand. I am sure carbidebob can chime in on that.

Either way I am trying to get $30 for 50 inserts that's $0.60 an insert. $50 for 100 inserts $0.50. FREE SHIPPING!

These are uncoated C2 carbide with a molded chipbreaker and a .002” hone. Great in cast iron and steel. Credit to carbidebob in post #10 for setting me straight on application details!

Paypal, Zelle or Venmo accepted.

View attachment 328203
How do I get in touch with you?

A client of mine has tasked me to try and get rid of thousands of SNMG 432A from Teledyne Firth Sterling. I believe these are USA made just based on the age of the box and the brand. I am sure carbidebob can chime in on that.

Either way I am trying to get $30 for 50 inserts that's $0.60 an insert. $50 for 100 inserts $0.50. FREE SHIPPING!

These are uncoated C2 carbide with a molded chipbreaker and a .002” hone. Great in cast iron and steel. Credit to carbidebob in post #10 for setting me straight on application details!

Paypal, Zelle or Venmo accepted.

View attachment 328203
Do you have more of these?

Back