What's new
What's new

Functional Fliegerfaust Project

2XbGsX1.jpg

OGncP8o.jpg

EmacQCw.jpg

aIH8Rg7.jpg

Really happy with my propellant grains and they are now ready for assembling the rockets and testing firing when the weather gets better

KG8WJac.jpg

x1WC6do.jpg

e7iSpA5.jpg

nDz7lkV.jpg

Working on a video tomorrow but I was able to successfully test a 20mm rocket, the nozzle design works very well, the only issue we faced was igniter was not reliable so some modifications need to be made.

So it seems that your version has the same dispersion problems that the original ones had.

With more budget the accuracy could be improved to a degree with a formula that has a higher burn rate, tighter tolerance between the barrel and rocket and smaller nozzles however that is outside my budget to make massive overhaul in the current designs. It does seem more realistic to the original in accuracy so I can live with that

that is so damn cool. Wow. That 9 (well 7) rocket test fire was incredible and brought a huge grin to my face. That's seriously impressive bringing that all to fruition, you should be proud of yourself!

If you want a chance to win a rocket for yourself, here’s a chance

And forums are included in this as well

f0YERUK.jpg

Y9IbzTx.jpg

e2Etw35.jpg

cAB21LX.jpg

Der führer hat seinen Unmut darüber geäußert, dass Sie Reichswaffen verschenkt haben. Er lobt Ihre Leistungen immer noch in höchstem Maße. Leb wohl, seig heil!

Back