What's new
What's new

Good Sources for small quantities of steel hydraulic tubing

AndyF

Stainless
Who are good suppliers for small quantities of steel tubing for hydraulic hard lines? I need to make up some replacement 5/8" lines for a '70's vintage International Harvester backhoe. Additionally, is there any issue with bending the lines on a Hossfeld, or am I better off using a hand bender?

why not find a shop that specializes in this sort of thing and has the tools to cut, bend and flare the ends for fittings?
That's an option, unfortunately, my experience for one-offs as a customer who won't be doing much, if any, repeat business is that if I can even get a response, the price is typically a F you price. If you know of a good shop that likes doing one-offs for one time customers, let me know.

That's an option, unfortunately, my experience for one-offs as a customer who won't be doing much, if any, repeat business is that if I can even get a response, the price is typically a F you price. If you know of a good shop that likes doing one-offs for one time customers, let me know.
here in canada i have about 4 different shops that all do hydraulic hard lines, one offs etc. being you are in new york, im unfamilliar with the area.

Back