What's new
What's new

Hamer 3d Taster or haff-schneider?

Think im going to try the H&F. I emailed them from their website and they sent me contact info to distributor in Canada right away. And they got back to me with price pretty quick. Only $493 CAD. Seems fair. Thanks to all that posted.
Hello mmurray70. I'm a bit late to this thread but can you tell me who the Canadian distributor is for H&F? I'm near Winnipeg and was thinking of getting one. Also, now that you have had it for close to 3 years how do you like it? Thanks, Ken

Hello mmurray70. I'm a bit late to this thread but can you tell me who the Canadian distributor is for H&F? I'm near Winnipeg and was thinking of getting one. Also, now that you have had it for close to 3 years how do you like it? Thanks, Ken

We purchased from https://unitectools.com . Price was $574 CAD about a year ago when we bought a second unit.

Yes I really like these. Has probably saved us thousands of dollars in scrapped parts by only having one zero point instead of 2 like the Haimer. Still cant believe the Haimer operates that way. What a stupid design on an otherwise really nice unit.

Back