What's new
What's new

Hardinge turrect or chucker tooling.....

Doug

Diamond
Got rid of my last manual Hardinge lathe recently so this is not needed.

Most is Hardinge brand, fits any turret lathe though. Some can be used in gang tooled CNC's or chuckers (we use some in our Omniturn). The shank type tools are 5/8" shank, we used bushings when used in larger turret holes.

Prices will be in the range of +/- 1/4 of eBay pricing. Or, $250 for all with free shipping via a USPS flat rate box.

The pieces in the box are a little crusty, they'll clean up easily. My older Hardinge manual machines all ran oil based cutting fluids so where there are adjustment mechanisms on the tooling they aren't rusted internally.

Located in NE Seattle.

hardinge-1.JPGhardinge-2.JPG

spaeth

Hot Rolled
Hardinge Lot

Doug,
I'll take the lot for 250.00. PM me your preference of payment. I'll be gone a couple hours but will send payment before the day is done.
spaeth

Got rid of my last manual Hardinge lathe recently so this is not needed.

Most is Hardinge brand, fits any turret lathe though. Some can be used in gang tooled CNC's or chuckers (we use some in our Omniturn). The shank type tools are 5/8" shank, we used bushings when used in larger turret holes.

Prices will be in the range of +/- 1/4 of eBay pricing. Or, $250 for all with free shipping via a USPS flat rate box.

The pieces in the box are a little crusty, they'll clean up easily. My older Hardinge manual machines all ran oil based cutting fluids so where there are adjustment mechanisms on the tooling they aren't rusted internally.

Located in NE Seattle.

View attachment 343254View attachment 343255

Doug

Diamond
Hi spaeth,

Great, you got them. I'll get back to you in the morning to finalize the details via private mail.

Thanks, Doug.