What's new
What's new

HI ALL

NORM KAUFMAN

Plastic
JUST FOUND THIS SITE AND WANTED TO SAY HI TO ANYONE THAT MIGHT REMEMBER ME. I WAS PROBABLY ONE OF THE LAST PEOPLE FROM WARNER & SWASEY TO WORK FOR THE COMPANY AFTER GIDDINGS & LEWIS TOOK OVER. I THINK THAT IT IS GREAT THAT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE KEEPING THE NAME OF WARNER & SWASEY ALIVE.

Hi Norm, yes I remember you, you are the only one in the order department group that had the brains and the guts to take the offer and go to G/L, at my age it was rough getting a job, I should have gone to G/L with you. Thanks to an old friend and W/S associate,Dave Maslowski,work was offered to me, had to go back to the "tools", it was hard work, but several W/S associates were there and it became a little W/S environment. Glad to see you are still around and hope you are doing well.
Ken Hlatky Non Stock Parts, Order Dept

Hi Norm
I was also one of the six who moved from W/S Cleveland to Fond duLac, WI, on a permanent basis in 1993. If I recall it was yourself, Bill Pasco, Mel Russell, Axel Tripp, and Rick Rickrode. G&L has changed a bit since then. Still living in Mequon (Milwaukee)?

Bill McNamara
Cleveland Heights, OH

Back