What's new
What's new

Hoping this subforum keeps getting better and better .. Hello from new moderator

True, this sub forum is different from all others. IMO though it is better than under the previous moderator.

A moderator's job should be to moderate and preferably as discreetly as possible. Much the same as a good referee goes unnoticed as much as possible.

Imagine you were moderator of this forum. What would you do to make it what you want?

Old news though Gordon. And your opinion too.

There's your problem.

The moderator isn't there to "make" anything. They should be there to watch the happiness unfold, that's it.

Small steering input every once in a while is all that should be required.

If a moderator makes something happen that wasn't organic, they no longer have a forum, they have a congregation.

JMO

The Mod is wise because any moderation is not wanted ever. How appropriate for our times.

Seriously, trump won't last forever. What will the gop do once he's gone? The entire party is
about defending him. What's the exit strategy there - pray for another orange spray-tan grab-em-by-the-pussy
flaming asshole?

Ah, the exit strategy. There's the rub.

As a life long conservative first, Republican sometimes, I'm really curious about this question myself.

If I had to guess, There will be a changing of the guard, so to speak.

Pence will, hopefully, ride off into the sunset, and allow a new "outsider" to rally the party.

My crazy hopeful candidates would be folks like Candice Owens, and Ben Shapiro, with the Holy grail being Condy.

But there will be a new crop, no matter what. Let's hope they can speak off the cuff, and be conservative enough that we can get this stupid spending down to do-able levels.

Right now we're spending like union bosses with expense accounts.

Now I don't mind the complaining, it's the blubbering and whining that I object to most of all.
Time for the repubs to man up and grow a pair instead of behaving like spoiled brats.

Now I will miss Rudy. The fun factor there has become *insane* lately.

Seriously, trump won't last forever. What will the gop do once he's gone? The entire party is
about defending him. What's the exit strategy there - pray for another orange spray-tan grab-em-by-the-pussy
flaming asshole?

The RINOs probably hope for a return of business as usual, but ........

Trump has led the way and showed that it is possible for populists (a movement of the people, by the people and for the people) to make headway in "the swamp".

We have a whole new crop of every race, creed and color waiting in the wings. They'll never put the cork back in that bottle short of instituting a repressive police state that makes those of the past look tame ..... and hundreds of millions are still armed ..........anonymously, just as the founders intended.

Trump has led the way and showed that it is possible for populists (a movement of the people, by the people and for the people) to make headway in "the swamp".

We have a whole new crop of every race, creed and color waiting in the wings.

Already IN the Congress, not just "waiting!'

The fossilizing Dims have really BAD demographics, and of their own making. They have to run the geriatric set (Buyed-them, Burn-yee, Phoney-haunt-us) and still have to work with Oxygen-thief-insane handbag-litter-trash such as AOC+3 to offset their senile-set:

The 115th Congress is among the oldest in history | Quorum

And it isn't WORKING!

Blame the Devil?

Bugger has to take his share of responsibility. Trump can only eat so much evil at a sitting and still shit prosperity.

Could it be that SATAN doesn't want Pelosi any more than anyone ELSE with their head on straight does?

May she live forever.

Couldn't HIRE anyone to do a better job of f*****g-up the Dumb-ass-craptic Party.

:D

Just be careful what you wish for, It appears that what is sad in private investigation will be explosive in public.

dee
;-D

"Sad" you got right.

Seems y'all really CAN "make this shit up". But no one will believe it except yerselves. Those who were already wishing for it to be so, whether it was or never.

Net change? Even LESS trust in Bull Schiff and Nutsy Pelosi than was already negative.

BFD. Dims were going to lose 2020 elections in any case. Even if the Ripofflicans were to run a rabid skunk, six weeks dead, with GREEN hair and a shaved and tattoo'ed ass.

WHATEVER y'all put on the ballot, will assuredly be seen as WORSE.

Just as it was, 2016.

That's the part that ruins yer plans. Not Trump nor dead skunk, either one.
Safer bet to roll-dice, risk a possible disaster than suicidally accept a dead-certain tragedy, with not the least hope for any escape at all.

I did say Jonestown Guyana? That's the only sort of Kool-aid the Dims HAVE, minor colour or flavour diffs be damned.

Lethally toxic. Regardless.

Voters don't have be brilliant. They don't need to "love Trump". They don't even need to believe him.

All they need to love and believe in is preserving their OWN ass for four more years whilst the Dims continue to self-destruct without their involvement.

Go for it! Trump is expendable. He has never NOT known that.

Faster y'all can achieve that self-destruction goal, sooner the sane can get to fixing more of the damage.

Whether Trump is involved. Not involved. Or even still alive.

Y'all are self-f**ked, regardless.

As is the usual case, insane try to ruin the sane, "pushback is a Mother-F***er".

Damned little to DO with "politics".

Simple night and day difference: Looter-lie-bore-alls worshipping failure, forever blaming "others", forever LOOTING "the rich". Anyone they haven't already ruint.

Versus taking personal responsibility, chasing after success., and getting to spend what one has EARNED as those who EARNED it choose to spend what is THEIRS!

Trump gets that, warts and all.

You NEVER will, sugar-coated cotton-candy media spin of bull shiff for "FREE EVERYTHING TO EVERYBODY" or no. Jonestown Guyana kool-aid is still toxic, .. and y'all are still dead-broke, morally as well as financially.

Mendacious, greedy, suicidal parasites [/B}, plain and simple.

QED

..and THAT.. was just the "PG 13" version of what some among us REALLY think of yer useless parasitism!

Extract from Wiki:
Wow. That one is off the wall. If they are talking about the real qin shi huang, then this article is off its rocker. Qin shi huang was the world's first fascist, a follower of xun zi, who believed men are inherently evil and need to be controlled. Qin shi huang was a book burner and tyrant, who died of overwork after a reign of fifteen years because his first principle was "trust no one" which meant he had to do everything himself.

If the wiki article is about huang di, he was a mythical, non-existent being.

Either way, it's kinda fubar.

Wow. That one is off the wall. If they are talking about the real qin shi huang, then this article is off its rocker. Qin shi huang was the world's first fascist, a follower of xun zi, who believed men are inherently evil and need to be controlled. Qin shi huang was a book burner and tyrant, who died of overwork after a reign of fifteen years because his first principle was "trust no one" which meant he had to do everything himself.

If the wiki article is about huang di, he was a mythical, non-existent being.

Either way, it's kinda fubar.

"If the wiki article is about.."

Clearly demonstrating that you made Bu Ci comment without the bother of reading any part of it, not even the title, nor four or so MORE you'd have had to read, or read other-than-wiki sources covering the people and the period to have made anything more than a bullshit posting.

So no, not really "FUBAR". It is only YOUR (lack of) education or effort to correct that lack that is FUBAR.

As usual. Kalifornikyah drugs, ear-buds, instant gratification, blame others and loot their asses syndrome izzat?

A feudal system is wot it is. It was "a while ago" and that is what they had.

Despite which, he was incredibly "modern" in delegating to seriously competent staff.

Minor nit: He didn't have the books burnt. He put together a MASSIVE review project to compare them and have scholars try to sort myth from fact, opinion from fact, misquoting of sources, dates that didn't make sense, etc. and write summaries and recommendations to enable scholars in general to go forward with better trust and accuracy ELSE better understanding of gaps and contradictions, resolved or otherwise.

Pity such scholarship is lacking or outright absent in current muddle-yah media of the sort as cripple the gullible of the present-era and put the harder-working still-sane citizens at risk.

Too LAZY to bother questioning and seeking-out corroboration or contradiction, either one. Seed corn for an exploitable mob.

Too STUPID to even wonder if "just maybe" they are victims of deceits perpetrated on them by their OWN "beloved" media, all-others on-planet obviously wrong. Time tends to wound those heels.

Those who do not even admit of history surely CANNOT learn anything from it, any direction.

Thanks for volunteering yourself "for free" as an example proving that very point. I could not have asked for a better one had I posted a monetary reward.

Thanks for volunteering yourself "for free" as an example proving that very point. I could not have asked for a better one had I posted a monetary reward.
Yeah right. Your entire lecture about qin shi huang is total crap. For just one single point, he abolished feudalism. And your claim about book-comparisons is ludicrous.

You can really be a moron when you try.

Yeah right. Your entire lecture about qin shi huang is total crap. For just one single point, he abolished feudalism. And your claim about book-comparisons is ludicrous.

Not sure I'd describe Termite as a moron but he does come across as an arrogant POS too often. To be as he is indicates a sad, frustrated life and more against everybody and everything than for. I have a hard time imagining him having friends IRL.

I put Termite on "ignore" a couple of days ago and it has helped raise the level of this sub forum for me.

Why would any thinking person even care what you post? Why would you presume that because you will not read, or cannot understand, that any other person on-planet was as badly handicapped as you are? Tails only appear to wag dogs.

Your ability to tell lies doesn't get any better at ALL no matter how hard you try!

Shuffling feudal leaders about has no resemblance to "abolish".

That terra-cotta army look as if it was built by a hippy community for love of free sex? Or just WHAT?

The Great Wall consolidation projects?

The highway net?

All those were funded off a plebiscite...VOTED "propostion umpteen"?

Get real! He was a king age 13 onward, then an Emperor.

Not some kid crowdfunding off the wet-string, limp dick, and bare-feet as an internet troll.

:D

"Sad" you got right.

Seems y'all really CAN "make this shit up". But no one will believe it except yerselves. Those who were already wishing for it to be so, whether it was or never.

Net change? Even LESS trust in Bull Schiff and Nutsy Pelosi than was already negative.

BFD. Dims were going to lose 2020 elections in any case. Even if the Ripofflicans were to run a rabid skunk, six weeks dead, with GREEN hair and a shaved and tattoo'ed ass.

WHATEVER y'all put on the ballot, will assuredly be seen as WORSE.

Just as it was, 2016.

That's the part that ruins yer plans. Not Trump nor dead skunk, either one.
Safer bet to roll-dice, risk a possible disaster than suicidally accept a dead-certain tragedy, with not the least hope for any escape at all.

I did say Jonestown Guyana? That's the only sort of Kool-aid the Dims HAVE, minor colour or flavour diffs be damned.

Lethally toxic. Regardless.

Voters don't have be brilliant. They don't need to "love Trump". They don't even need to believe him.

All they need to love and believe in is preserving their OWN ass for four more years whilst the Dims continue to self-destruct without their involvement.

Go for it! Trump is expendable. He has never NOT known that.

Faster y'all can achieve that self-destruction goal, sooner the sane can get to fixing more of the damage.

Whether Trump is involved. Not involved. Or even still alive.

Y'all are self-f**ked, regardless.

As is the usual case, insane try to ruin the sane, "pushback is a Mother-F***er".

Damned little to DO with "politics".

Simple night and day difference: Looter-lie-bore-alls worshipping failure, forever blaming "others", forever LOOTING "the rich". Anyone they haven't already ruint.

Versus taking personal responsibility, chasing after success., and getting to spend what one has EARNED as those who EARNED it choose to spend what is THEIRS!

Trump gets that, warts and all.

You NEVER will, sugar-coated cotton-candy media spin of bull shiff for "FREE EVERYTHING TO EVERYBODY" or no. Jonestown Guyana kool-aid is still toxic, .. and y'all are still dead-broke, morally as well as financially.

Mendacious, greedy, suicidal parasites [/B}, plain and simple.

QED

..and THAT.. was just the "PG 13" version of what some among us REALLY think of yer useless parasitism!

Bill, I have no clue what to say to this...If anything proves that you are barking mad about the demok rats, this would be it... A little objectivity would be advisable. Also cut down on your Fox feces diet.

dee
;-D

Mod Mod Mod. Please start paying attention to deleting spammers. Otherwise the spammer will attract many more.

Back