What's new
What's new

How to Surface finish mild steel plates

I would also agree that a Blanchard grinder would be best. it just so happens that the company that I work for has a large Blanchard with a 42 inch table. we haven't used it it in almost a year as we upgraded our equipment and use a totally different process now. I can ask the boss if he wants to sell it as its just taking up space now. let me know. Thanks

I would also agree that a Blanchard grinder would be best. it just so happens that the company that I work for has a large Blanchard with a 42 inch table. we haven't used it it in almost a year as we upgraded our equipment and use a totally different process now. I can ask the boss if he wants to sell it as its just taking up space now. let me know. Thanks

toslow your address is interesting...
New $5M Technology Suite installed at the University of Wyoming to train engineers of the future | Oilfield Technology

I think the "there you Go" video suggests the OP'S shop is in need of some technical help.

OT: [the abrasive belt running in the opposite direction that it should be.]

I experienced a machine like that..Opposite.

A big Carelton radiad drill press. The drive feed motor had been wired backward.

The machine seemed odd that the feed direction of the head went up when you pushed the feed lever down.

Sure enough, the feed safety stops would not engage..and the machine went on-feed past the safety stops to break the casting, and pretty much ruin the machine.

Moral of this is when something seems odd, better check it out.

Thank you for the offer but we need at least a 60" Blanchard grinder to do the job.

Thanks.

Thanks for the offer but we need a bigger one.

Back