What's new
What's new

How would a shooting war effect manufacturing in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say "in this game" exactly but I distinctly remember 1962. If I were Mr Putin I'd make a call to Brainless Joe & Co and let them know, "keep pushing assholes and I'll drop the big one. On you. I don't give a fuck what you retaliate with, your career as Empire will be done, over, finished and you all can rot away at the bottom of your concrete tomb. Maybe a new species will discover your skeletons. Hope you enjoy it. Fuck off, creeps."

The last time the cocksuckers in Washington got us this close it was one soviet sub officer who saved the world. That was possibly a mistake.

Fuck it. Blow the goddamned thing up and give these braindead worthless assholes what they deserve. I'll clap my hands in joy.

cropped1213863219.jpg

For the people defending Russia, what exactly has Ukraine done to warrant invasion?

Looking at history, the original inhabitants of Crimea are the Tatars. Whom Stalin removed and replaced with Russians. So Russia cannot say Crimea is part of Russia. Stalin also starved the Ukraine people causing millions of deaths from starvation as well as other forced removal of native Ukranians and replaced with Russians.

Just need a time machine to see how all this is going to play out. Things will hot up if Belarus invade then Poland goes in to help defend Ukraine because Belarus wants to be part of the pile on. I do not think anyone knows what is going to happen. Just like the start of most world wars.

For the people defending Russia, what exactly has Ukraine done to warrant invasion?
The exact same thing that Cuba did to warrant a US naval blockade and aerial inspection of ships taking the missiles out. 15 minutes away from a nukular attack on a US city, with predictable consequences. 2 out of 3 vote, one guy, that close.

Worth it to you to park NATO missiles in Ukraine ? Russian ICBM's will reach Australia, I think.

Looking at history, the original inhabitants of Crimea are the Tatars. Whom Stalin removed and replaced with Russians. So Russia cannot say Crimea is part of Russia. Stalin also starved the Ukraine people causing millions of deaths from starvation as well as other forced removal of native Ukranians and replaced with Russians.

Just need a time machine to see how all this is going to play out. Things will hot up if Belarus invade then Poland goes in to help defend Ukraine because Belarus wants to be part of the pile on. I do not think anyone knows what is going to happen. Just like the start of most world wars.

An intelligent person would see that nobody here is actually defending Russia. War is a guaranteed and needless loss of life and destruction. At the same time there is some opposition to criticizing Russia using double (or more complex) standards that excuse our (American) behavior in similar or even more controversial situations.
There is more, but this is something to think about for a start.

The exact same thing that Cuba did to warrant a US naval blockade and aerial inspection of ships taking the missiles out. 15 minutes away from a nukular attack on a US city, with predictable consequences. 2 out of 3 vote, one guy, that close.

Worth it to you to park NATO missiles in Ukraine ? Russian ICBM's will reach Australia, I think.

I am sure China has nuclear missiles next door to Russia?

In any case your argument reminds me of the Serbs and Croats.

My great great great great great great grandfather was killed by your great great great great great grandfather, so I am going to kill you.

#1389 EG
"... on the weirdass crap CalG ..."

BIG B has not even attempted to justify your recent "contributions" to this thread,
If there has ever been anything on this SITE, not this thread, more "weirdass" than your recent, crackpot, Dr. Strangelove nuclear war comments, I missed it.

I am sure China has nuclear missiles next door to Russia?

In any case your argument reminds me of the Serbs and Croats.

My great great great great great great grandfather was killed by your great great great great great grandfather, so I am going to kill you.

China, North Korea and... US all have nukes and borders with Russia. Let's not forget the distance from Russia to US is like 2 miles at the closest point.
At the same time most people understand that the issue is not about the nukes themselves, but rather about ability to render opponent's nukes useless. US has been working really hard to make that happen. That is what Russia is observing, and that is what they're worried about. ICBM interception is least complicated on the initial trajectory, and for that you have to get as close as possible to the launch site.

China, North Korea and... US all have nukes and borders with Russia. Let's not forget the distance from Russia to US is like 2 miles at the closest point.
At the same time most people understand that the issue is not about the nukes themselves, but rather about ability to render opponent's nukes useless.

So are the US and Nato quite aggressive and going to nuke Russia?

I just can not see it happening.

The reailty is what others have said. Putin is a bully and wants Ukraine to be part of Russia.

Lots of stuff in the media about guys in the UK wanting to go to the Ukraine to join in the fighting. Just as we made it illegal for UK citizens to go abroad to fight in foreign wars. This was as a result of UK citizens going to the Middle East to join ISIS.

Regards Tyrone.

Do you change your location when you go on vacation? Maybe you should get a life and worry about your own self and stop trolling me. I'm not planning on changing my location for you or anyone else. I still live in Michigan most of the time.

Now run along you loser. Don't you have some other things to attend to like checking out trumps new site? You'd be there with a lot of other mentally challenged folks just like yourself.

I dont think you live at all. Why would I want to check out Trumps new site? A lot of other mentally challenged folks there probably led by you.
Have you told your mummy that you are being bullied? I bet your teacher has a good old go at CitizenF16 and Barbter for not agreeing with you. Or does she say "Brenda you are being childish again?"
I do think that it is funny that a big time loser, Brenda, can call other people losers.

Well it's Monday and hopefully President Joey has been medicated with some potion readying him for at least a few hours attending to the needs of our Nation.

Anyone....Update on the Ukraine?

I can't say "in this game" exactly but I distinctly remember 1962. If I were Mr Putin I'd make a call to Brainless Joe & Co and let them know, "keep pushing assholes and I'll drop the big one. On you. I don't give a fuck what you retaliate with, your career as Empire will be done, over, finished and you all can rot away at the bottom of your concrete tomb. Maybe a new species will discover your skeletons. Hope you enjoy it. Fuck off, creeps."

The last time the cocksuckers in Washington got us this close it was one soviet sub officer who saved the world. That was possibly a mistake.

Fuck it. Blow the goddamned thing up and give these braindead worthless assholes what they deserve. I'll clap my hands in joy.

EG this is not a rational opinion. It seems as irrational as what has happened so far and will happen.

What do I think is likely to happen in Ukraine? I think the RF-Putin will resupply his army surrounding Kiev and wait while resupplying and sorting targets through recon. They likely will do what has been done there for centuries and that is to see to it that Ukrainians starve. Placing the large cities under siege would not be a surprise.

Well it's Monday and hopefully President Joey has been medicated with some potion readying him for at least a few hours attending to the needs of our Nation.

Anyone....Update on the Ukraine?

Negotiations ongoing between Ukraine and Russia in Belarus at the moment, at the same time Kharkiv city center is being hit with Grad

Right, that time 60 years ago where we didn't launch an all out assault on a country, which did have nukes being built

good example.

whataboutism is weak

Putin invaded a country doing him no harm

Almost no one with a brain here is supporting US adventurism, but, hey, if you feel better ranting about it as a distraction, go right ahead.

Putin is wrong

Russia is wrong

whether or not 'we' are blameless.

Negotiations ongoing between Ukraine and Russia in Belarus at the moment, at the same time Kharkiv city center is being hit with Grad

Talking is a good sign. Hopefully a settlement will be reached and the citizens can start a return to normalcy.

Them fuckwitts wanted to join NATO, the EU, and have a democratic country with prosperity like them baltic traitors. How dare they! You know that really deserves wiping them off the face of the earth, right? Well, at least that is the thinking in the Kremlin.

This is not the first time the Ukrainians fought the Russians. It never works out well. Ukraine always had a tense relationship with Mother Russia

Ukrainian Insurgent Army - Wikipedia.

There was also this unruly bunch that caused headaches to all who tried to rule Ukraine.

History of the Cossacks - Wikipedia

EG. That is a crock of shit. Only three Nato countries have nuclear weapons on their territory, US, UK, and France

https://www.nato.int/nato_static_fl2014/assets/pdf/2020/2/pdf/200224-factsheet-nuclear-en.pdf

Joining Nato does not immediately put a dot on the map for ICBMs and nukes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back