What's new
What's new

How would a shooting war effect manufacturing in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back and read the first two sentences of my post. I'll quote if here because you're probably too lazy to go back and read it. "Whatcha gonna do? Send me a pm like I got from our resident drunk bully inviting me to an ass kicking?"

A serious developmental disorder that impairs the ability to communicate and interact.
Autism spectrum disorder impacts the nervous system.
The range and severity of symptoms can vary widely. Common symptoms include difficulty with communication, difficulty with social interactions, obsessive interests, and repetitive behaviors.
Early recognition, as well as behavioral, educational, and family therapies may reduce symptoms and support development and learning.

I am sure his kindergarten level insults of mispronouncing your screen name don't register with intelligent people like yourself, he thinks it is a great insult.

I didn't know both of us made gun parts, I know you own a shop, but don't remember you saying what you made.

I don't think calling standardparts substandardparts is an insult any more than dozens of people making up names for me is an insult. I think it's funny. Big Blivet? LOL Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me.

And just in case you forgot this PM I'm going to post it again: 01-20-2022, 09:15 PMCITIZEN F16 CITIZEN F16 is online now
Stainless
Country
UNITED STATES
City, State/Province
MOLINE, Illinois
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given)
Likes (Received)
Default Where can we meet up.
I am looking forward to you insulting me to my face, like you do hiding behind a keyboard. I am long past my prime, but I still can throw a good jab, and have a high tolerance to pain. Let us meet."

Just trying to keep someone from getting bullied as you like to tell us. That PM shows what a blatant liar you are.

attachment.php

A serious developmental disorder that impairs the ability to communicate and interact.
Autism spectrum disorder impacts the nervous system.
The range and severity of symptoms can vary widely. Common symptoms include difficulty with communication, difficulty with social interactions, obsessive interests, and repetitive behaviors.
Early recognition, as well as behavioral, educational, and family therapies may reduce symptoms and support development and learning.

And this is how bullies act: 01-20-2022, 09:15 PMCITIZEN F16 CITIZEN F16 is online now
Stainless
Country
UNITED STATES
City, State/Province
MOLINE, Illinois
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given)
Likes (Received)
I am looking forward to you insulting me to my face, like you do hiding behind a keyboard. I am long past my prime, but I still can throw a good jab, and have a high tolerance to pain. Let us meet."

Some day you are going to pick a fight with the wrong person and it won't go well for you. As for me, I don't fight physically. I'd much rather beat down my opponents with words.

Hey, how about another shot of cheap vodka. You know you want it. Bottoms up loser.

Would you like me to post some more information on you Greg? I can post your last name to go with your first name. I've been hesitant to do that because you weren't stupid enough to use your last name in your username but if you want I can post it. Business name and all. Location? No problem.

Just say the word.

Why do you threaten someone like this? Mr Autistic Coward hiding behind a keyboard. I am not going to say when and where or what but I once posted my business e-mail on another forum unrelated to machining, pretty sure it was a vengeful liberal who did some digging, and got my business name and contact info. I go a lot of unwanted business inquires from various people. I had to change my phone number. I am sure the likes of you would do the same thing if you got a hold of mine. I think that is why you keep posting my information to see if someone knows who I am.

Spinning, albeit VERY slowly in 'lil 5ft 5" Bullshitters head....

Doxxer. Just. Can't. Resist.
Must. Retrain. Myself.
No. Willpower. Though.
Because I am a FukTard....

If it weren't for me posting you'd probably be playing bingo at the nursing home. It looks like my posts keep your blood flowing. You're welcome.

termite said:
Even the SWISS have duplicated EU sanctions .. frozen Rooshin assets.

I am picturing Fucker Carlson in an ice cube, in a frosty studio :)

Can't help but think this is theater. Anyone above the level of PM poster knows how SWIFT and banking works. This wasn't a spur of the moment deal. I know it is stylish to paint Russians as imbeciles here but sorry, I'm not buying this one. Cheap playing-to-the-crowds theatrics, with probably no measurable effect.

Why do you threaten someone like this? Mr Autistic Coward hiding behind a keyboard. I am not going to say when and where or what but I once posted my business e-mail on another forum unrelated to machining, pretty sure it was a vengeful liberal who did some digging, and got my business name and contact info. I go a lot of unwanted business inquires from various people. I had to change my phone number. I am sure the likes of you would do the same thing if you got a hold of mine. I think that is why you keep posting my information to see if someone knows who I am.

I'm having too much fun playing with you simpletons to take the time to send you guys anything. I've never engaged in that kind of junior high behavior, even when I was in junior high school. But I'll bet you have. Probably women that you didn't want to fist fight so you sent them shit in the mail.

Stainless
Country
UNITED STATES
City, State/Province
MOLINE, Illinois
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given)
Likes (Received)
I am looking forward to you insulting me to my face, like you do hiding behind a keyboard. I am long past my prime, but I still can throw a good jab, and have a high tolerance to pain. Let us meet.

Kind of like this unsolicited request to meet for a fist fight. Keep digging loser.

Some day you are going to pick a fight with the wrong person and it won't go well for you. As for me, I don't fight physically. I'd much rather beat down my opponents with words.

Hey, how about another shot of cheap vodka. You know you want it. Bottoms up loser.

I never pick fights, last scrap I was in was 25 years ago or so breaking up a bar fight, I took one to the jaw and got my cowboy hat knocked off, but I don't think that punch would have squashed a grape. I just kept the guys apart till the bouncers showed up, never threw a punch. If I wanted to pick a fight with someone I would just speak to them like you do as a coward hiding behind a keyboard.

Even the SWISS have duplicated EU sanctions .. frozen Rooshin assets.

Can't help but think this is theater. Anyone above the level of PM poster knows how SWIFT and banking works. This wasn't a spur of the moment deal. I know it is stylish to paint Russians as imbeciles here but sorry, I'm not buying this one. Cheap playing-to-the-crowds theatrics, with probably no measurable effect.

EG.. Swiss, not SWIFT, the swiss who are so fookin neutral that it hurts. Except when it comes to money and reputation of covering up for real fuckwit dictators

Lots of moving parts and so much of it makes no sense.

Looking back at history this looks like bits and pieces of a good old regime change move. Would take some pretty powerful players so maybe the U.S., EU, with some cooperation from NATO members just because the NATO members would like to get out from under the 2% of GDP costs.

Not saying it's bad but this old regime change could prove handy to deal with any nation that does not tow the line.

And you must not have read my whole post. It would be for advertising purposes. No charge buddy.

Your offer of advertising is rejected due to the misinformation you have been spreading.

I have not sent any PM's nor have I been in any communications with you other than posted exchanges on Practical Machinist. Am sure the website owner can verify that if needed. I'm sure you have been prudent and archived screen shots you felt were objectionable the same as I have.

Again, you seem to use threat of doxing as a way to settle discussions that infuriate you. I would suggest controlling your anger as I fear someone will get hurt or damaged if you continue. At this time I feel you present a threat and possible danger to my family.

As I have told you previously, your research and literal internet stalking of who I am and what my back round is quite flawed. Why not do yourself a favor and simply move on? Cease and desist.

"I don't care about their religious views". "and send you a christmas card".

OK. Got it.

Yessir. What's wrong with that? Plenty of business do it. I wouldn't get offended if someone sent me a kwanzaa card or whatever.

Geeze, errybody gotta be so touchy these days.

You have a job you want quoted B? Shoot me a p.m. and I'll get you a fair quote. The offer stands for anyone here. :)

Just because we all congragate here and shit post doesn't mean we gotta hate each other.

EG.. Swiss, not SWIFT, the swiss who are so fookin neutral that it hurts. Except when it comes to money and reputation of covering up for real fuckwit dictators
If you'd been paying attention you'd have noticed that that has mostly gone away. A Swiss bank account is no longer inviolable, and hasn't been for a while.

Plus the observation stands, knowing this was going to happen for a long time means the people involved would have planned for it.

The thing that to me is funny is, everyone is painting Putin as Darth Vader, a Hitler-level dictator, a madman bent on imposing his will no matter what.

Okay, let's suppose that is true. The man has ICBM's at his disposal. You really want the entire world to gang up on Russia and see what happens ? Extend your imagination a little and conjecture on what Mr Hitler would have done in his last days, if he had nukular weapons and the means to deliver them.

Judging from the western news, I would say we are not going in an intelligent direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back