What's new
What's new

Hunting for 10EE Taper Attachment Parts

Torquin

Aluminum
Hello everyone,
I am on the hunt for the taper attachment bed clamp and the rod that goes from the clamp to the taper attachment on my 10EE. I made/adapted these pieces for my 14" in the past, but I want to see if there is something out there to buy before I make them for this lathe. Nothing on Ebay at this time.
If anyone has these or knows where to look, please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris

m-lud

Stainless
Hello everyone,
I am on the hunt for the taper attachment bed clamp and the rod that goes from the clamp to the taper attachment on my 10EE. I made/adapted these pieces for my 14" in the past, but I want to see if there is something out there to buy before I make them for this lathe. Nothing on Ebay at this time.
If anyone has these or knows where to look, please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris
Those parts are very rare. There has been talk of casting them, but I haven't seen that happen. They are usually either missing or broke.
My lathe came with both pieces but the lip on the bed clamp is broke off.

Does your apron still have the bracket on the bottom of the taper attachment that the rod screws into?

I hope someone can help you out here.

Desmato

Plastic
Torquin, I have a bed clamp, minus the bolt & flat bar, so just the cast bracket. Oddly, that's the Only part I have for a T.A. and my 10EE doesn't have/need one, so.... email me (I don't check here often enough) Belvedere66 at hotmail dot com

Todd

Torquin

Aluminum
Torquin, I have a bed clamp, minus the bolt & flat bar, so just the cast bracket. Oddly, that's the Only part I have for a T.A. and my 10EE doesn't have/need one, so.... email me (I don't check here often enough) Belvedere66 at hotmail dot com

Todd
Sorry, this site does not notify me of replies so I have to remember to check it, and in this case I forgot. I will send you email for pics of what you have.

Thanks,
Chris