What's new
What's new

I keep hearing that this winter will be bad for manufacturing in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The planning for putin's invasion probably started a long time before it happened. Putin was counting on support from the orange criminal when re-elected. Oops.
I think you are 100% wrong. I think he would probably have never invaded if Big O was still in charge. Likely the provocations on the other side would have been called out as well.

I remember well when he said he'd never reveal any "red line" so foreign leaders couldn't cozy up to it safely. Basically he told them if they felt lucky to guess and take their chances because there WOULD be serious consequences if a red line was crossed.

The park in Vallejo California USA had a torpedo tube bronze pice from the Maine. It was impressive to see thick cast or forged bronze bent by the force of the blast. I thought it was pretty well proved it was a coal explosion in the fuel bunker. No explosives.
Bill D
And the Lusitania was carrying munitions, the Tonkin Gulf attack never happened, and many other similar.

The park in Vallejo California USA had a torpedo tube bronze pice from the Maine. It was impressive to see thick cast or forged bronze bent by the force of the blast. I thought it was pretty well proved it was a coal explosion in the fuel bunker. No explosives.
Bill D
Yet the Spanish were still blamed for it? Remember the Maine!
And the Lusitania was carrying munitions, the Tonkin Gulf attack never happened, and many other similar.
I saw an old interview of Pres Johnson on an aircraft carrier IIRC where a reporter asked about what the navy was shooting at. He said something like "for all I know they were shooting at whales".

Also Germany had warned the Americans and even placed newspaper "adds" stating that if Lusitania had arms on it it would be sunk so don't sail on it. But the news of the time was the poor, innocent, peaceful pleasure cruise liner was sunk by the evil hun. Was that before the phrase "they don't like our freedom" came about?

Last edited:
put in's big usa supporter is now indicted for tax fraud. Al Capone was sent to Alcatraz for tax evasion never convicted of anything more serious then cheating on his taxes..
Bill D

Wasn't Putin criticized pretty hard for arresting the leader of his political opposition?

In other news; did you guys know the Machinery's Handbook has a section on calculating interest and investing in capital assets? I'm over here trying to read up on cutting trapezoidal threads and wham instant distraction. Man this book has everything.

Wasn't Putin criticized pretty hard for arresting the leader of his political opposition?

After attempting to poison him?

https://ge.usembassy.gov/putins-poisons-2020-attack-on-aleksey-navalny/

Oh, yes, absolutely comparable - after all, Biden has directed that Burger Kings and McDonalds be built right next to all trump properties in the hopes that it'll speed along Individual One's heart disease.

Or, perhaps it's that a Grand Jury, a legal and prosecutorial mechanism centuries old in American jurisprudence has done its duty, analyzed copious amounts of evidence showing patterns of lawbreaking, and voted to indict said Individual One?

Now, feel free to keep making absurd accusations. But me? I'll trust in the American legal system. Shame that you don't...

Maybe rump can run with Martha Stewart. A felon with better street cred after serving her time at camp cupcake.
I am surprised the greenies are not all over russia for dumping jet fuel over the ocean.
Bill D

But me? I'll trust in the American legal system. Shame that you don't...
It is a shame isn't it? But hey, when terrorists and degenerates can burn down someone's property, commit assault, loot, riot and steal - and radical ideologue prosecutors open state that they will not prosecute - or politicians can openly advocate for getting into "good trouble"... No, I do not trust the system or their Soros funded DA's and you shouldn't either; but hey, you do you. Who am I to tell you what to believe?

I am surprised the greenies are not all over russia for dumping jet fuel over the ocean.
Bill D

Nah, they're too busy with terrorist stuff in Georgia and chastising the rest of us for eating meat and driving.

Maybe rump can run with Martha Stewart. A felon with better street cred after serving her time at camp cupcake.

Martha would make trump her b!tch.

Bill D

I think it was determined it was afterburner heat haze we saw in the video, not actual fuel being dumped.

If you support trump you lost this round.
“Lock her up” was literally a campaign promise while he actually called for indictment of Biden.

I think a wise man would offer no comment given the abundance of moral jeopardy attending standing to claim of outrage.

In any case can’t we keep that crap out of here.
Hey- how about that ship- what was it called?
Sank when the damn Germans gave up cruiser rules in the decent into total war.

Remington rifle ammunition as pictured above was plainly stated in the ships cargo manifest.
You guys just catching up to what was known in 1915?
Yes everyone should know that now as well as back then. That fact was not really told to the American public at the time though, was it.
The USG should have placed full page adds in the newspapers (similar to what Germany did) stating that: Hey fellow Americans, we as the government either placed on or allowed arms to be shipped on a civilian cruise ship. Dont blame Germany for sinking it since it was us that made it a legitimate military target by loading it up with weapons of war. We are sorry for all who lost their lives"
Yeah right, who am I kidding... :(

“Lock her up” was literally a campaign promise while he actually called for indictment of Biden.

Hey, I hear ya for sure.

She isn't locked up, the swamp is deeper than ever; we still don't have Epstein's client list; we still don't have a wall that mexico was supposed to pay for. We're back full force into the Paris climate accord b.s... Pretty much every campaign promise that he made fell through. What he did manage to get done has been undone and steamrolled by the current administration - Not to mention the never ending weaponization of federal agencies and creation of new ones.

Whoever we get next will have to be aggressive enough to undue all the nonsense built over the last 3 years and move us back to reality.

Not to mention the never ending weaponization of federal agencies.

About that:

Whoever we get next will have to be aggressive enough to undue all the nonsense built over the last 3 years and move us back to reality.

The Biden Administration is undoing the madness of the trump trauma, and the world is breathing a sigh of relief. Well, except for putin and xi. And kim. Coincidentally, all people trump felt a deep kinship with. Hmmm...

I think a wise man would offer no comment given the abundance of moral jeopardy attending standing to claim of outrage.

In any case can’t we keep that crap out of here.
Hey- how about that ship- what was it called?
Sank when the damn Germans gave up cruiser rules in the decent into total war.
The defeat of HRC on 2016 left her supporters crying with inconsolable grief and the arrogant presumed first female President forever branded a LOSER. "Lock her up"?---not in the literal sense, but for HRC and her supporters 2016 continues to haunt them to this day, thier minds consumed by TDS.
Trump in 2024?
Must present a real challenge for the current Administration.
This ain't over by a long shot. At this point a lot of what happens in the next election cycle depends on the intellectual prowess and vindictiveness of New York's Alvin Bragg and that of his handlers.
At this point the last 7 years has been watching Trump the Roadrunner leaving the Democrat Wile E. Coyote very frustrated. Who knows maybe Mr. Bragg will succeed where so many others have failed and dodge the boulder this time.
Gonna be very entertaining episode of Looney Tunes no matter how it turns out.
Now, back to the question--How we doing manufacturing wise in Joey's 2023 America?
Beep-Beep

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back