>
>
>
>
>
>
iu

This thread just needs Bob to come and tell yawl what for :cloud9:

Nice to see how pious you are when it comes to putin's kin. So odd to compare to your writing off the victims from the Ukraine villages laying in the streets as crisis actors, when the bodies had been spotted on repeated satellite sweeps.

You are utterly vile...

If those were Americans laying in the streets who happened to question or reject the covid vaccine or had voted conservative, Milland and a few others who post on PM would be celebrating their demise.

You do realise....actors were acting?
And that the Oscars were sponsored by Pfi....You know who?
And that they have a new treatment for Alopecia already in phase 3 and close to being released for sale?
Product name "ritlecitinib"....

Still, while that distraction was happening...
The attached account has been banned (no surprise).
One of the comments I read, and just checked out, is this.....
"How many of you are aware that Turkey hit inflation of 54% today?
Or that Shanghai, one of the world's biggest shipping ports, is shutting down?
That US 5 year vs 30 year yield curve inverted today (Every time this yield curve has inverted since 1977 the U.S economy has entered a recession within 2 years).
But how many of you know that Will Smith smacked Chris Tucker last night?"

:popcorn:

It is reported Germany is 'outraged' and will issue punitive sanctions forbidding the import of Russian coal...while at the same time permitting the import of Russian gas. Oh yes...those Germans do have their priorities. Wonder if Russian gas is needed to run the Giga factory?

If those were Americans laying in the streets who happened to question or reject the covid vaccine or had voted conservative, Milland and a few others who post on PM would be celebrating their demise.

Are you mad? Is that what you really think? I am a humanist, any innocent killed for reasons beyond their own doing or for conjured up reasons is a tragedy, regardless of what they think, their politics are. I pity the fools who lack critical thinking, but I wish none of them was dead. I firmly believe justice matters, and I do not even support the death penalty no matter what the crime is. I try to shout into the Fox hell hole that you live in because reality barely penetrates your bubble. Quit listening to men on pulpits, start thinking for yourself.

Are you mad? Is that what you really think? I am a humanist, any innocent killed for reasons beyond their own doing or for conjured up reasons is a tragedy, regardless of what they think, their politics are. I pity the fools who lack critical thinking, but I wish none of them was dead. I firmly believe justice matters, and I do not even support the death penalty no matter what the crime is. I try to shout into the Fox hell hole that you live in because reality barely penetrates your bubble. Quit listening to men on pulpits, start thinking for yourself.

Was your name mentioned? Won't even ask your position regarding abortion.

Despite really wanting to say what I think, I
Did NOT burn any bridges because they REALLY needed me, and if this doesn’t work out they’d likely take me back in an instant.

I admire you. Truly.

I don't just burn bridges. I blow them up and dig out the footings too.

Congrats on the new job.

It must be easy to get an "A" in geography class in russia. point to a country and the teacher asks "what country is this". the correct answer is always russia. What is the capital of that country "the correct answer is always "Moscow" or maybe "Saint Petersberg."

Russian math is fun. If you earn 125,000 per year. for twenty years how much do you have? 40+ Billion!
Bill D.
The high school algebra book used to have a page about how to do Babylonian math.

Better a failing mind than a corrupt soul.

Well, yeah, but I understand that Biden is the president and, since you agree with me that he has a failing mind, that puts America (our country) at great risk.

Joe:

1. Withdrew from Afghanistan too quickly and got 13 American military and thousands of others in Afghanistan killed.

2. Cut off oil supplies, leases and drilling which resulted in some 10% inflation and gas prices currently at $6.00 in my area as well as thousands of job losses.

3. Complete idiocy in foreign policy which probably resulted in Putin seeing his chances in Ukraine.

I could go on, but the actions he's taken seem to have something to do with the onset of dementia coupled with his far left handlers' wishes. If that's not the case, then I guess he's just an ordinary moron. :rolleyes5:

Well, yeah, but I understand that Biden is the president and, since you agree with me that he has a failing mind, that puts America (our country) at great risk.

He wasn't my first choice, or the best. But he beat the stupid/corrupt/treasonous guy, and that's all that mattered.

Joe:

1. Withdrew from Afghanistan too quickly and got 13 American military and thousands of others in Afghanistan killed.

Afghanistan was badly handled, no argument there. I wish it had gone differently/better, but it was time to get out - just not that clumsily.

BTW, Covid donny killed in excess of 300,000 Americans due to his stupid, ignorant, and politically biased handling of the pandemic.

Trump's Policy Failures Have Exacted a Heavy Toll on Public Health - Scientific American

Are you out in the streets over those deaths? No? Gosh, why not?
[Note that we CAN criticize our leader]

2. Cut off oil supplies, leases and drilling which resulted in some 10% inflation and gas prices currently at $6.00 in my area as well as thousands of job losses.

Oh, you mean suspended NEW oil and gas leases in 2021? Yes, he did that: Climate change: Biden suspends oil and gas leasing in executive action

and well he did. I don't know about you (I do know), but global emissions reduction is something I support. Plenty of jobs in Wind/Solar/Battery/Other tech. Or do you miss that great job you had at Ye Olde Buggy Whip Co?

3. Complete idiocy in foreign policy which probably resulted in Putin seeing his chances in Ukraine.

Utter and contemptible bullshit. It was Donnie's cosying up to putin and damage to Euro/NATO relations that paved the way for putin's evil. Your guy was a lapdog for putin, something real Republicans would have never accepted. Now, trumpublicans and Faux news toadies like Carlson cheer on putin's murderous thugs.

I could go on, but the actions he's taken seem to have something to do with the onset of dementia coupled with his far left handlers' wishes. If that's not the case, then I guess he's just an ordinary moron. :rolleyes5:

Sure, you could keep laying out your fantasies (bar a few inadvertent realities) forever, we've seen you guys do that in the face of facts for years now.

Just because YOU believe a pony is under all that shit, doesn't mean the rest of us have to buy your lies.

:rolleyes5:
He wasn't my first choice, or the best. But he beat the stupid/corrupt/treasonous guy, and that's all that mattered.

Afghanistan was badly handled, no argument there. I wish it had gone differently/better, but it was time to get out - just not that clumsily.

BTW, Covid donny killed in excess of 300,000 Americans due to his stupid, ignorant, and politically biased handling of the pandemic.

Trump's Policy Failures Have Exacted a Heavy Toll on Public Health - Scientific American

Are you out in the streets over those deaths? No? Gosh, why not?
[Note that we CAN criticize our leader]

Oh, you mean suspended NEW oil and gas leases in 2021? Yes, he did that: Climate change: Biden suspends oil and gas leasing in executive action

and well he did. I don't know about you (I do know), but global emissions reduction is something I support. Plenty of jobs in Wind/Solar/Battery/Other tech. Or do you miss that great job you had at Ye Olde Buggy Whip Co?

Utter and contemptible bullshit. It was Donnie's cosying up to putin and damage to Euro/NATO relations that paved the way for putin's evil. Your guy was a lapdog for putin, something real Republicans would have never accepted. Now, trumpublicans and Faux news toadies like Carlson cheer on putin's murderous thugs.

Sure, you could keep laying out your fantasies (bar a few inadvertent realities) forever, we've seen you guys do that in the face of facts for years now.

Just because YOU believe a pony is under all that shit, doesn't mean the rest of us have to buy your lies.

Burp.:rolleyes5:.............

You do realise....actors were acting?
And that the Oscars were sponsored by Pfi....You know who?
And that they have a new treatment for Alopecia already in phase 3 and close to being released for sale?
Product name "ritlecitinib"....

Still, while that distraction was happening...
The attached account has been banned (no surprise).
One of the comments I read, and just checked out, is this.....
"How many of you are aware that Turkey hit inflation of 54% today?
Or that Shanghai, one of the world's biggest shipping ports, is shutting down?
That US 5 year vs 30 year yield curve inverted today (Every time this yield curve has inverted since 1977 the U.S economy has entered a recession within 2 years).
But how many of you know that Will Smith smacked Chris Tucker last night?"

:popcorn:

and besides all that what ever happen to [ bro's before ho's ] so talking about ho's and i landed a new job . years ago this guy at work

was down on the blvd. [no jackson brown here ] and he was looking for some kind of job [ he called it an air start ]well the only

thing he landed was in jail. not as bad as a dui but it could have cost him his marriage and it did but at that time they would put the

johns pic's on bill boards don't remember if he made the big time or not like a shooting star

All this because Gary got a new job... :D
f76aa785d025b6c485362bf059f59ccb.gif

Sent in an envelope using The Pony Express

Does anyone with your view point care about all the hard working people put in daily danger forced to interact with these scumbags to do their jobs to support their families? I have taken quite a few prison tours, a lot of lifers spend every waking moment conjuring up ways to assault staff. You would be shocked at some of the weapons that are made. They don't care if it takes them 3 months to make a knife.

Was your name mentioned? Won't even ask your position regarding abortion.

My opinion does not matter if you think that you cannot tolerate it. You expressed that many people on this forum wish others to be dead. I was reacting to that assertion. If you truly believe that, we are all foocked beyond belief. I just wish that all the freakin social crusaders went home and masturbated in their own dark corners, and not tried to control the lives of others. I am not telling anyone to stop believing in their invisible friends, but their beliefs cannot and should not destroy or impact the lives of others. What truly amazes me is how people pick and choose issues, that truly do not impact them, or they do not know how it impacts them to rally around, or totally ignore issues impacting everyone. The division between people choosing issues based on fear only is astounding. Maybe if the pundits concentrated on hope, we would be in a better place. It is clear those who only listen to one side are radicalized at an alarming rate, leading to the belief that the other side wishes them dead, or they sink to the level where they just wish everyone dead who does not agree with them. I do not care what you think about culture war issues, no matter how deep you get into Q, you should not die. If one is a cannibalistic pedophile sociopath, well I think they should be locked up forever, Should I wish them dead? Probably not, but sure as hell I want to keep them away, so no harm can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back