What's new
What's new

I want to start own shop in the next 2 years

Mike1974

Diamond
Yes, I have not posted at all. Just joined this forum bc I saw someone who needed some encouragement. And thought I could give some advice and help.
So just because I just joined and have only posted in this thread automatically makes me not know shit? You don’t know shit about me nor do I have to tell you shit about me or what I know. Keep your 6” scale in your pocket buddy... I never said anything about anyone else... Just one person who was picking a fight just to fight... and still is... Chill...

Are you here to argue or provide relevant information?
If you’re here for the latter, then please, I genuinely want to hear what you have to say... If not... Well......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read through my posts and YOU judge if I know anything or not... or you can "STFU" :rolleyes5:

And you "just joined" to encourage someone... really?? OOKKKK.... How about you start posting something meaningful (instead of complimenting your buddy) and we may begin to respect your opinion and inputs...

Skunkworkz054

Plastic
Read through my posts and YOU judge if I know anything or not... or you can "STFU" :rolleyes5:

And you "just joined" to encourage someone... really?? OOKKKK.... How about you start posting something meaningful (instead of complimenting your buddy) and we may begin to respect your opinion and inputs...

Holy crap Dude... Give it a rest... I don’t give a F if you know anything or not... I DO NOT CARE.... I’m not going to take the time to go back through your post to judge you, bc again... I don’t care, you are not worth my time. And this is the most of my time you are going to get....
You don’t know JACK about me and I don’t have JACK to prove to you. And that goes for you too. I never once said you had ANYTHING to prove to me. Why?? Bc it doesn’t matter... So why do you keep trying to fight??? ITS OVER... The Thread is OVER... Stop bein 10-ply bud and give up...

as9100d

Stainless
And yet you and your buddies are causing all the fuss.

“Empty vessels make the most noise”

Combined we have more years of experience and wallets so heavy we need forklifts to move them around. Clearly we know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.

What we see in this thread is failure before starting and we would rather see success before starting

Hell I bet most of us have failed more times than decades of experience you have.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Skunkworkz054

Plastic
Combined we have more years of experience and wallets so heavy we need forklifts to move them around. Clearly we know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.

What we see in this thread is failure before starting and we would rather see success before starting

Hell I bet most of us have failed more times than decades of experience you have.

You have a forklift!?!?!? Me too!!! Mine is awesome!!! It beeps when I back up!!! Isn’t that soo cool!?!? Does yours do that?? Mine used to have flashy lights on it but it stopped working... I wish I knew how to fix it.... I bet you do though... You’re so smart, I wish I could be as cool as you bud... [emoji849]

Skunkworkz054

Plastic
Finally we can agree on something.

Agree on what? You still didn’t explain what you were talking about... You said you would pay someone to fix my flashy on my forklift, and now your saying we are agreeing on something and I don’t understand what we are agreeing on!?!?!?