What's new
What's new

Iemca protected parameters

chad883

Cast Iron
Working on getting a new to me Iemca working on my Citizen L25. Loader is a 2003 Boss 432 with the hand held pendant. When the bar finishes, the loader retracts and ejects the remnant fine. The new bar is dropped into the channels and then I get an alarm. Alarm 2, bar pusher wrong move. Book says possible binding and to check for free movement. Everything seems fine and I can switch to manual mode and load the bar, so that seems fine.

Looking through the parameters and found #51 is for first feeding. This is one of the protected parameters that I had to enter a code to even see. This parameter has 3 settings. 1st one for destination, 2nd one for speed, and 3rd for acceleration. The 3rd is set to 0 on this loader. I can not figure out how to change it, but seems like it is at least part of my issue. I tried arrowing down and pushing 0 like I have to do to edit the non-protected parameters, but that did not work. Anyone know the secret to change these?

Working on getting a new to me Iemca working on my Citizen L25. Loader is a 2003 Boss 432 with the hand held pendant. When the bar finishes, the loader retracts and ejects the remnant fine. The new bar is dropped into the channels and then I get an alarm. Alarm 2, bar pusher wrong move. Book says possible binding and to check for free movement. Everything seems fine and I can switch to manual mode and load the bar, so that seems fine.

Looking through the parameters and found #51 is for first feeding. This is one of the protected parameters that I had to enter a code to even see. This parameter has 3 settings. 1st one for destination, 2nd one for speed, and 3rd for acceleration. The 3rd is set to 0 on this loader. I can not figure out how to change it, but seems like it is at least part of my issue. I tried arrowing down and pushing 0 like I have to do to edit the non-protected parameters, but that did not work. Anyone know the secret to change these?
Hello did you maybe solve the problem i have the same problem alarm fault during bar change.

Replace normally 2-3 bars and after that insert the bar into the channel and it just stands there and then the alarm fault during bar change appears.
If it will load 2 or 3 bars fine, then alarm you have a different issue. With that parameter set to 0 it would not load at all.

What alarm does the loader have on its display?

Back